Home

a clan for all

JEDI_MASTA

ok im starting a clan and looking for a partner leader like dude ok im doing this because im upset about all the clans that are startiong in these forums that are for particular civ players for one thing youre gunna want to switch civs for every game depending on the competition and weather u intend to rush or not anybody wanting to join can because were all beginners we all can join without tryouts but if make me mad ill kick you out ok any ideas on names are welcome lets go out there and kick their a---s

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest die rebel scum

U will regret your dission jedi_masta for u r now the number 1 enemy of DS and u will pay for your disrespect in gb u will feel the wrath of the empire

I am with you JEDI, where do i sign up, I cant believe there is a clan dedicated only to the empire(LOL), and they have not even played it yet, to decide that they are the best, they have all ready limited themselves to strategies with one civ, so i pity them. Poor lonely soles.:):bdroid2: :bdroid2: LOL, I like the JEDI's idea though!

Guest die rebel scum

i got a good name for ur clan since ur name is "masta", the ghetto_jedi _mastas from compton

u will feel the darkside

Guest die rebel scum

u weak minded fools u can also be the trade feds what u think why would we be the rebels when we r called the DS

:atat: :atat: :bdroid1: :bdroid1: together we will destroy u

Guest die rebel scum
I going to use this clan to pratice battles until my scenario is realised.

lol your insalting there so called clan that is week and will be destroyed

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Moving to the Recruiting forum.

Watch it next time, JEDI_MASTA.

FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!

sorry sherack will u ever forgive me

just pm me to join if u really suck it appears we may have to kick u out but unless that happens ur in

btw admiral viper if that is your real name we will kill your clan btw im just saying bye to u now because when leon gets back im afraid he is going to despise u and kick u out boy so bye(pushes the little red button to tell the others about die rebel scum making another name)

Guest Admiral viper

why r u insulting him he will probably be one of the best gb players"If u really suck"what kind of talk is that hey sherack this is just like what I was doing he is insulting people,is that right

hey i didnt insult anybody directly aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i saw that double post :eek: dude i used to be like u then i realized post count dosent really matter and i calmed down a bit im perfectly willing to make a truce if u are just personally not our clans because im still against your ideals if ur not willing to truce this means war

Archived