Home

a clan for all

JEDI_MASTA

Well back to a new clan buissness (which was supposed to be the main topic of this until someone started to make extremely idle threats)

I am willing to make a website for it and stuff JEDI_MASTA. I have things to use as Rank Emblems, their Imperial Ranks so I don't know if you would want to use them...

I'm also not too keen on "Kill On Sight" as a clan name. It just dosen't ring with me...

As for where the website is located. I'm not too sure on that either.. I am hoping to get some hosting on my sister's domain or something

Oh yeah, I officially join.

As for Viper, ignore him. He'll eventually go away..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darth_Venage

one thing bout dudes like viper(drs) is that they RARELY go away. Tho ignoring him is good advice. Jedi_Masta, I officially join too. If you don't mind of course. I don't much care for Kill on site either, MASTA. Go with my other suggestion perhaps??

Guest Lord Tirion

I worked on the site for Nexsis for our SWGB clan. If you guys want any help or stuff for your site, Ill be glad to help. Who knows, maybe we can work some fun tournaments out between our two clans/guilds. =)

Guest Darth_Venage

hey jedi, why not send a PM to all the members, stating the possible names, and have us narrow it down to our favorite 3. Then send another after narrowing that down for the final name.

Sound good?

Guest Admiral viper

your right I am annoying like I said before I'm that little bug that never goes away....Wuahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

You know I've thrown up my hands about you two and just said "I don't care" But if you are going to discuss useless things like signatures and stuff. Could you do it over PMs and not OUR RECRUITINGI THREAD. I'm asking you nicely..

oh btw DT you spelled Executor wrong in your location :D

Archived