Home

Reopen The Sons Of Yoda Threads!!!!!

Poll Cat

Ob 1, I know people like you. You sit around exercising your moderator position freely without even thinking about it. Hey, is your site??? No I didn't think so. Your not God you know. Let's stop picking on the users just because you have a personal preference as to what is right and wrong. A bit of confrentation isn't harmful, we aren't kids you know. OB1 would have stayed away from this hive of scum and villiany. So Ob, my friend, lets put this in perspective. You've closed a record amount of threads, you have users pissed off at you, and you are using the name of the greatest star wars character who you could never do any justice too. Cmon, let think before we close!:evanpiel:

Riight...firstly the Sons of Yoda thread was full of flames..(but it was his job closing it..I was asking if he could open it)

And second..you have never been to Yoda's Swamp,correct? Cuz everyone there loves him. And even here...all who hate him are in the sons of yoda clan. They hate him all becuase he warns Darth Yoda and his threads because of the flaming..mostly made by DARTH YODA!!!!!!!!!!

Please...when you have people saying you arent doing your job..and people saying you are abusing your job...what the hell are you supposed to do?

dude 'TYRION' man ur full of it man i havent replied in a while cuz i dont care as much about ppl bickering but dude u were the one starting things on those last few pages that was just all u there so dont go blaming things on other ppl .

thank u to the ppl who want our things open but i doubt thatll happen cuz its not like he even took out that one thread he took out all of them so obviously theres a thing with him .. w/e

and u could look on that page ur self there was alot of flames u just did on that page so dont bring something that ur doing onto other ppl

and no i dont hate him i dont talk trash about him its just ppl like u that bad mouth us go into our thread and say stuff to make us mad to get us thrown out ive seen it before .. i dont really care cuz it just made u personally look like a punk .

first,on that last page,it wasnt flaming,it's called critisizim:rolleyes:

second,I already said I started it. In another thread I did(or at least apologised about it).

third, I could've sworn that I apologied about my post there.And,if you didnt notice,who was calling someone a dumbass and stuff?

Edit- hmph...try to make things better(the re open Sons of Yoda thread) and you still get flamed...:rolleyes:

then again..nevermind..

wow...how strange..obi shuts down ALL our threads..i knew he didn't like us from the start..it's ok though..he also probably noticed that our biggest thread is the also the biggest in the Clan Recruiting and Challenges section...hmmm....what a coincidence...does anybody know who i can report obi to? Because he is putting down ONLY our clan...I bet that if I started flaming on other threads...he'd ban me and leave those threads open...obi, i know you don't like us..its ok though...we know that there are ppl like you out there who can't handle the fact that we're doing so good...and Tyrion..sorry man, you're right..if i would have gotten the chance, i was going to reply on our thread about how i respect your criticism and it was ok with me..but oh well...obi didn't give me chance to do so..again...don't you find it strange that only OUR threads are closed??!! Since obi already ruined our reputation...obi you forgot our awards thread..go close IT too.

I will open the SOY under one condition. NO MORE NIT-PICKING!

It's against the rules, thats why I closed it. and now, on to more business.......

who I "like" and "don't like" have nothing to do with what I mod. Every single thing I have ever modded has to do with breaking at least one of the rules at the top of the forum. SOY could go through the roof, I oculdn't care less if it did. All power to you.

Just lettin you know, I am doing my job, nothing else. You want the SOY threads open again? fine. but if it turns into flames again, it's going to be closed. That's why I was modded. To prevent things of this nature. I say I prevented them dang well too.

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

very well....we accept the terms...oh and one more thing..if other ppl flame on our threads..you should punish THEM...because the SoY will no longer reply to flames..that way we can keep our threads.thank you

ok, how bout this. If someone flames on your thread, I'll delete the post.

that good?

Archived