Home

Planet database

TheWhiteRaider

Prothos

Prothos is a volcanic planet wih few livable locations. It is inhabbated by hummans alone and there a but a few that surive in the harsh conditions. It is rummoured the bounty hunter Kalidor comes from here. There are only 3 small villages that are known of on this world but there arfe probaly more.

• 1 month later...

Are these planets ones that we make up? If so, here's one:

Watchtower (true name forgotten):

A planet on the edge of the outer rim. Called the Watchtower because it holds an observatory that moniters the edge of the galaxy. The planet is covered mostly by a sandy desert. There are foothills surrounding the main and only city on the planet. Inside the ring of hills is a very green and lush place.

Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi found the last Sith Hunter, Riebe Sothe on this planet.

(For the story, go to http://www.fanfiction.net, click on search, by penname, type 'jedioftheorchestra', click on 'jedioftheorchestra', click on "Return of the Sith Hunter")

(At last I am using a different computer so my internet filter can't interfere. HA! I filled in the blanks for you guys.)

• 4 months later...

if it is i got one

renomulos:

this is a strange that is devided in 2 one side that is dessert and the other is artic the dessert contains the domiinant spicies which are cald the romulus and the other the remus the middle is the only place where humans can live. rick ulo who had been brought there by his parents had been able to toleerate the cold and hot of the planet he left and went to corusaunt to find out he was force sesitive he left in the middle of his training

Planet 35-K-19-O

35-K-19-0 is one of the planets that was discovered by the Empire and was given a code instead of a name.

The surface is similar to Tatooine, with desert nearly covering all of the planet, except a space about as big as France, where most of the inhabitans lives. This part of the planet is rocky, wich makes it a bit easier to live in the gigantic man-made caves that is drilled all through the rocky landscape.

The rest of the planet is extremly hot, wich makes it ideal for hiding places and smuggling hangars etc...

Planet:Godcury

Godcury is Apologetic's home planet. It is mostly forest but there are many space ports and cities. There is a big population and a great number of difrent spiecies.The surface is very similar to Naboo. The Planet is highly protected with a giant shild generator , scattered ion cannons and spacestations suround the planet so this planet is a place where people come hide from the empire.

Flameball

the God Of Evil can only live here, everyone else who went on the planet was burned up of the lava all over the planet, impossible to land on except when the God Of Evil makes a platform not knowing of someone landing, dangerous lava creatures live in the lava.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Planet Arkatania

Home planet of the dark lord Revan.

Desert planet, volcanic, and also a great area for sand hole creatures. very strong force aura.

native race: unknown, now settled.

Sith world, has a very large academy.

most settlers are Sith and dark jedi.

In the land of the blind man, the one eyed man is king.

But wait a sec! i've got two eyes!!!!

Shania

Rumored to be the strangest planet in the entire metaverse.

natives: Blind humanoid creatures, trigger-happy.

climate: desert, lush jungle.

next to a super red giant sun, ultra-hot.

Has zero orbit, sun-side, off-side.

sun-side has boiling lakes in the middle of the desert, lush jungle is in-habited by the strange breed. i've been here twice, but I snuck around and disccovered the species. i found that the race EATS the humans who can land on the planet without being cooked by the sun first.

not for the weak!

• 4 weeks later...

atu ru tan means planet of ice to the rigians who can live on this planet they have a very high metaboliism whitch is needed to survive in the tempuratures of below 90 celcius. the rigians have white fur allover their bodys and if you look closely their eyes are pure white. they are the size of a wookie but five times stronger than one. they look like they are mindless brutes but the are very intelegant. they live in forests ands live off smaller animals and are very peaceful.the planet is covered in forests, mountains, and canyons. it is said that their is a jedi acadamey somwhere undernneath the ground somwhere. althow it would seem uninhabited their are many citys inside the mountains

• 1 month later...

Scorate (pron. Sworet)

Scorate, a planet slightly small than Coruscant existed a bit beyond the Outer Rim. It is an isolated planet and thus, very few have ventured into it's atmosphere. It consists of 94% sea and 6% land. The land is divided into many diffrent islands. Most of theseislands are usually forests and jungles but the island of Gonbiy is the only desert island. The weather of Scorate is often stormy. The monsoon on Scorate lasts about 6 Earth months. The spring takes two months and the summer, three. So the planet has 11 Earth Months.

Scorate remained unknown to the Old and New Republic, but the Empire knew of it. During the foundation of the Empire, an Adventure Ship stumbled upon this unknown planet. The ship crossed paths when they were in hyperspace with this planet. The ship managed to send a small transmission to the main ship about the planet, however the ship smashed straight into the planet, creating the Explorer Trench.

The Empire kept watch on Scorate, but emergencies and battles against the Rebels broke the connection with Scorate. As the empire fell, the captain of the head ship wrote about Scorate in his journal. After the fall of the Empire, the Remnants were constantly moving in search of planets to make a base. Finally, a stormtrooper got his hands on the Captain's journal and his group ventured to Scorate.

The Planet was perfect for them and bases were made on it and it's surounding planets. In total, Scorate has 51 bases, 50 on land and a mega-base underwater. The other planets were used for obtaining minerals, building, constructing ships etc. There the Imperials carried out there secret plans for A new Empire. To keep the Republic at bay, the Imperials carried out missions in various places across the galaxy and prevent the Jedi from finding Scorate.

Scorate makes it's debut in "Jaden Korr-Darth Qollous" fanfic (check my sig) at Episode no. 7.

((lol sup sabretooth!))

hmm.. lets see here, another planet, since i've put about 3-4-5 on here.....Hah i no!!!

Korean (pron. karanianananananan, lol))

Surronded by Silicoln microchips, as well as many cds, dvds,and other computer parts, ESPECIALLY StarCraft stuff.

Inhabited by ONLY Koreans, and has a daily radiation rate. of 1000000 rems. a sec!. ((gotta luv dem moniters!))

Buildings made of comp. parts. other stuff like that.

Extreme Temperature feeds a HUGE blackhole ((yes a black hole))

Keeps from being swallowed by comp part shield.

**LOL now tell me that this place isn't kinda strange!!**

Hey, what are you doing here? oh your about to chop my arms and legs off, well thats fine, just don't cut off anything sensitive!

Troxica (pron. Throhksika)

Throxica is one of the harshest planets in the galaxy. It was situated between Endor, Hoth and Coruscant and was quite not famous because of it's harsh conditions. Throxica has no water, but 60% of it's body is covered with ice, ranging from the poles. The rest is desert or lavaland. Lavaland is a region where nothing but molten lava can be found. Strangely, the lava never cools thus, that region is considered hazardous.

There are a few natives to this hell's planet by the name of Sate (pron. Sahtey). These are tall, humanoids with a prolonged face. Their skin colour is like clay and they have very less hair. Their hair don't grow any more than 3 inches, yet they have body hair of upto 4 or 6 inches long.

Troxica was used as a secret Imperial base before the Jedi wiped it out. They never expected such harsh weather and were trapped after an army of Hazadtroopers started finishing off the Jedi one by one.

Troxica will debut in the 'Jaden Korr-Darth Qollous' fanfic (check my sign) at the Series 2. (Between episodes 10 and 20)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Xayre Ghwayrkata Prime

(Pronounced: Zare Gwarkata Prime)

A volcanic planet in same orbit path as another planet, hits the other's moon each 22 years. Populated by lizards similar to (Hork-Bajir on Animrophs, google, you wuss) and once the moon is about to hit, the lizards jump into holes in the ground and bury themselves. The orbits are so close before they hit, the animals on each planet can fly to the other planet. Xayre is covered with a reign of snow before the moon hits, and after the moon hits, an eclipse that lasts for a month comes. The huge catastrophy lasts for about two years.

Snow: 5 months

Orbits Collide: half-month

Moon and Planet Collide: 13 and a half months

Firey Death Pits of Hell on Surface: 4 months

Eclipse: 1 month

They have 20 years of good living.

Archived