Home

Knights of Geonosis Recruiting

Morbus Antel

1.What do u use most weapons or sabers?

2.do u challenge lots of other clans.

3. what is the other players skill and mouth like mainly do they mouth off, i am not being rude when i say this.

AND 4. do i realy have to pay $9000 dollars to obiwan13. and r those questions real???

allthough i gotta say it seems a good clan with all the obeying your master and the map layout is very good (better if u could walk around in it. knowing that is mostly imposible for him. seeing as he will have to search research and more for months)

• 2 weeks later...

You could always join Crimson Masters

We allow any age; and any skill to join, because we are THAT nice :) lol.

We use weapons and sabers. We're currently getting on our feet, but soon we will be challenging other clans; friendly and tournaments. Most of out members dwell on these 'ere forums, and we're mostly nice and happy. :evil:

Yes, you do have to pay $9000 dollars to obiwan13 BUT also $12000 to me ;)

You may also want to join the LFJA; they're cool :)

[Edit] We have a clan map, which rules :) You can walk around on that in MP :p[/Edit]

Darn straight. :)

No, he was joking. Only Tyrion would ask you to pay such a high fee. We are so free, that..... um.... we are free......:D

I'm the head council member of Crimson Masters. Hekx is currently taking the trials to become a COuncil Member. Our other Council member is BigTeddyPaul and Kamiclone (but hes not active, computer problems):(

Well, anyway, have fun! :)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I should hope he is joking, for I was about my cost. However, you never know with CM :p

hey obi-wan13 can i join the acadamy. PLEASE!. i am looking for one and the jeid acadamy looks well good.so. . . . . . . .

. . . . . .Can i join please i'll do anything.*begs:( :( :( :( :(begs*

Archived