Home

This has been Bugging me a lot Lately

SamNMax

What on earth do you mean normal?

This "GregoryD" chap is acting rather inappropriately, as if he is heavily involved in a FPS Deathmatch.

I think he may have brain problems.

And you're saying this is one of Hellbeards friends?

Or are you referring to me? Because Hellbeard and I go way back.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heLLlbeard WHY u NOT PHONE ME!!111111

I HAVE TRIED u;re phone ages and ages.... AND it told me stuffs sayin u not there BUT u woz i SAW U THRU WINDOW EEEE!!111

OH AND I THINK U IS TEH WANX U TEH WANX OBIWANX....

u PHONE ME

LUV FROM YOUR FAV BEARDED PERSONe...

HellbeeardeEtte

Originally posted by Hellbeard

What the Hell is a Wan*er!? is it really that bad of a word in the UK!?

btw, How dare you call me American! I am Canadian and damn Proud of it! (damn Americans!)

god! quit f***ing insulting people! what has us americans done to you as a country! shoot, nothing! u insult and swear to much...mostly spam call people fools, thats not nice, but anyways, whos this GregD guy?

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

god! quit f***ing insulting people! what has us americans done to you as a country! shoot, nothing!

You ever seen South Park?!

I have to admit, that Canada started the fight, with Celine Dion.

GregD: LucasFans Forums had "Agent Fox Mulder", who was almost as imbecile, but not as entertaining.

Originally posted by LucasTones

Let me get this off my chest.

Here's why I hate RPG's. They are really bad point and click adventures. They have poor plot, and ANNOYING FIGHTS. Turn based? This means watch a bad guy take chunks out of you, then you do your super move and it says "missed." So you run away, but then how do you complete the game? "Not enough hit/experience/magic points to progress."

I think that a lot of people have the wrong impression concerning RPGs, although I know what LucasTones is talking about, at least to some extent.

In fact, I see RPGs as a very large genre, with many different styles of game falling under that category. In my experience RPGs have the best stories in games, along with adventures. The kinds of games I mean are Deus Ex and Baldurs Gate II... Two amazing games, that are very, very different from the definition you came up with.

THANKS FOR DA SUUPOORT ALIEN and OTHER peeps!

U IS ALL ON MY FRIEND LIST...

NO WORRY BOUT hellsibad WE HAVE LOVERS TIF BUT HE APPOLOGISE TODAY! he greasy LUVer...

OH RAL I AM TEH REAL GREGSO LOOSLOQAROFLLMAO

I WAS FINKIN TODAY... .and i saidf "WHoS DAT IN teh CORNER???" IS HELLBEARD LOsin his religion..!! !111

Goddam pokemon...

My friend downloaded a ROM of the gold version a few weeks before it came out and we started playing on it... before we knew it we had completed it. I hate pokemon too, and there I was, enjoying it. So, I bought a Gamecube and Super Smash Bros Melee, and booted pikachu, pichu, mewtoo and jigglypuff around the screen. They died. :D

Adventure

Maniac Mansion (NES)

Action

Grand Theft Auto 3 (Can't wait for Vice City)

Shooter

SOCOM: US Navy Seals

RPG

Pokemon Silver

Racing

Grand Trismo 3

Fighting

Mortal Kombat Triligy (Some parts of the game were a disgrace to all fighting games, but otherwise a good time).

Platform:

Super Metroid

Originally posted by mercatfat

You're using three legendary birds, and that's a huge, huge mistake as they all have the same disadvantages.

I've beaten all the trainers in the game and beaten the Elite 4 around 100 to 200 times. I don't think I need to worry. Didn't you see the levels?

Trainers and Elite 4, sure, but I'm talking about real competition like other humans.

I liked, bought and finished Pokémon before it became popular (it took about a month or so for it to really resonate with America) so I'm exempt from all mockery. It's not my fault it became a huge marketing machine.

Trainers and Elite 4, sure, but I'm talking about real competition like other humans.

I liked, bought and finished Pokémon before it became popular

As did I, although it did rise to fame a bit faster in the UK.

My choice was "Bulbasaur".

I liked, bought and finished Pokémon before it became popular (it took about a month or so for it to really resonate with America) so I'm exempt from all mockery. It's not my fault it became a huge marketing machine.

I could beat anyone in my school, and I wouldn't doubt it. I've beaten everyone I know at least once.

Archived