Home

This has been Bugging me a lot Lately

SamNMax

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Team, It is tested and Perfect! Its only weakness is ground types, but even that can be beaten!

NidoKing (A.K.A Thrasher) Lvl. 100

Blizzard

Surf

Thrash

Earthquake

Hitmon Chan (A.K.A. Mike Tyson) Lvl 100

Fire Punch

Ice Punch

Thunder Punch

Agility

Gyrados (A.K.A. Nessy) Lvl 100

Thunder

Hydro Pump

Ice Beam

Hyper Beam

Jolteon (A.K.A. ThunderKat) Lvl 100

Thunder

Pin Missle

Hyper Beam

Agility

Alakazam (A.K.A. Psyco) Lvl 100

Psycic

Recover

Hyper Beam

Thunder

Charizard (A.K.A. Toasty) Lvl 100

Fire Blast

Hyper Beam

Earth Quake

Fire Spin

Actually, My team origianlly had Mewtwo instead of Alakazam, but I decided that it wouldn't be much different so I changed it to Alakazam because I liked him better.

btw, even if You sicked Mewtwo on me, I could just wipe him out using Jolteon and Pin-Missle!

Team moves:

Mewtwo: Double edge (weak, but can't replace it)

Phyicic

Strenth

Sismic toss (Same as double edge)

Articouno: Razor wind

Fly

Ice beam

Blizzard

Zapdos: Fly

Drill peck

Thunder

Sky attack

Pickachu: Flash (Good defence move but I would replace it if I could)

Mega punch

Thunder

Thunderbolt

Molltress: Fly

Fire spin

Fire blast

Sky attack

Dragonite: Dragon rage

strenth

Hyper Beam

Surf

SNM, I was wrong to say I could beat you. Your pokemon team is 100 times better than Mine. My pokemon team is a Failure and So am I. You are the best pokemon player in the world, and I'm the worst, because I am a worthless piece of poo.

Sincerly,

Hell J. Beard

*Drinks Grog*

Ok, rather than insulting your Pokemon team, I am going to help you improve it.

The Rules To Making a Good Poke-Team

1. Varity- Make sure you don't have a team of all the same type of Pokemon, or else all you monsters will have the same weakness's, thus making it easier to wipe you out with a single pokemon.

ie: You have the 3 birds, thus meaning they all have the same weaknesses of bird monsters.

2. Make your pokemon strong against their weaknesses- Make sure you give your pokemon moves that can beat their weaknesses, or at least give them a powerful move Like Hyperbeam, which can beat a lot of monsters with ease.

3. Like Your Pick Of Pokemon- Make sure that you like the pokemon on your team. If you have a team of all the best pokemon, but you hate them in paticular, you will not want to try to make them the best they can be!

4. Lots-o-speed- Make sure you make your pokemon's speed stat can be raised, because if you have a higher speed than your opposing pokemon, you will be able to attack them first, thus giving you an imiddiate advantage!

5. Share the Love- Make sure that you pay equal attention to all the pokemon on your team, that way, if your best pokemon is knocked out, you have another tough pokemon to back up on.

6. Pyshic Pokemon- Make sure that you have a tough pyshic pokemon on your team, because Pyshic pokemon have very little weaknesses, so they are pretty tough to beat!

Originally posted by Hellbeard

Yeah, Psyhic pokemon's weakness's are ghost (all part poison), and bug (all really crappy moves). My only way to beat a psyhic pkemon with ease is to use Jolteon and Pin-Missle!

Pyhic Pokemon are also weakend by psyhic moves. (Really same as ghost, though). The only way I can beat pyhic pokemon with ease is with Mewtwo's syhic.

Originally posted by Hellbeard

*Drinks Grog*

Ok, rather than insulting your Pokemon team, I am going to help you improve it.

The Rules To Making a Good Poke-Team

1. Varity- Make sure you don't have a team of all the same type of Pokemon, or else all you monsters will have the same weakness's, thus making it easier to wipe you out with a single pokemon.

ie: You have the 3 birds, thus meaning they all have the same weaknesses of bird monsters.

2. Make your pokemon strong against their weaknesses- Make sure you give your pokemon moves that can beat their weaknesses, or at least give them a powerful move Like Hyperbeam, which can beat a lot of monsters with ease.

3. Like Your Pick Of Pokemon- Make sure that you like the pokemon on your team. If you have a team of all the best pokemon, but you hate them in paticular, you will not want to try to make them the best they can be!

4. Lots-o-speed- Make sure you make your pokemon's speed stat can be raised, because if you have a higher speed than your opposing pokemon, you will be able to attack them first, thus giving you an imiddiate advantage!

5. Share the Love- Make sure that you pay equal attention to all the pokemon on your team, that way, if your best pokemon is knocked out, you have another tough pokemon to back up on.

6. Pyshic Pokemon- Make sure that you have a tough pyshic pokemon on your team, because Pyshic pokemon have very little weaknesses, so they are pretty tough to beat!

Hmmm. *Pulls out Gamboy Advanced.* Looks like I got all the traits. I'm a better trainer than I thought.

Archived