Home

This has been Bugging me a lot Lately

SamNMax

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it is rated M for mature, which isn't you (nor me for that matter, I am rather imature), So you shouldn't play it! I don't don't think you can handle the content if you can't even handle PokeMon! Tell me the truth. Have your parents ever sat down and played or wathed you play that game!

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

quit f***ing insulting people! what has us americans done to you as a country! shoot, nothing! u insult and swear to much...mostly spam call people fools, thats not nice

Accually a lot, Americans happen to us Canadians in jokes, which I think is very uncalled for. Besides, sinse when have you been proud to be an American? You just said today something along the lines of "American's are stupid" or something.

Jeez, ur starting to sound like a 5 yr old, I jsut hate Pokemon so much, I regret the days I used to like them, its so sad.....I still kept the holographic cards tho, cuz they're shiny.

Um... there is the option not to participate in threads you don't like....

Originally posted by Kjølen

Besides, sinse when have you been proud to be an American? You just said today something along the lines of "American's are stupid" or something.

I never said I wasnt proud, I'm just proud to be Yugoslavian more than American, I like being Americn, but being Yugoslavian makes me feel happier because, its such a part of me.

Originally posted by Hellbeard

I'm sorry I was being so mean, just I don't like it when people Diss pokemon. Pokemon is easily one of the best gameboy games ever made!

I'm now an official Pokemon disser :D, but yea, the game was good, but it be a part of me past.......

Originally posted by Hellbeard

I'm sorry I was being so mean, just I don't like it when people Diss pokemon. Pokemon is easily one of the best gameboy games ever made!

I agree Pokemon was the most brillint game ever made on Gamboy! It was the TV show that made the thing so damn hatefull and annoying.

• 5 months later...

Oh, jesus christ!! Hell-BREAD's on the loose again!

He's infecting the LucasForums with his h0m4x-ness and h0m053xu4l1t33.

Once again Hell-BREAD, you jump to stupid conclusions which are about as outrageous as your nick.

I'll bet you're about 5 years old aren't ya?? You sound like it

most of the time :D

Archived