Home

see ya

sultan12

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mind him, Hellbeard. He's new. He doesn't posess the wry wit and sophistication that we do. He's rather inept when it comes to posting on public forums, as you can plainly see. His etiquette will improve though. It's up to us, we must help him learn how to make appropriate comments whilst surfing the world wide web. Are you with me, Hellbeard? Are you a team player? Lay down some basic forum rules for him, Hellbeard.

Greg are you a god!? You would have to be a god to be on my avatar!

Rules:

1. Don't Harass Members until you have at least 50 posts!

2. Think before you post, read over your post at least 2 times before posting so that it makes sense!

3. Don't be an Imature member!

YSE TEH BASIC RULES INEED FILLL MEEE UMF UMF

I HAVE TEH 500 posta... ALL GOALS posts hoho ENGLAND 1956 WE BEAT THEM THEN didnt we..

JUMPERS FOR GOAL POSTS

OH I AM FAG Yse JUST LIKE U COS I Luv u so much and U LUV ME COS I IS in yer AVATAR GAGAHAHA1!11!! and ASH also and also cigars! AND cigarettes.... and nicorette patchies HEE!!11

Ah, Okay then, Gendo.

Hellbeard has edited his post and then denied all knowledge of ever posting the word, but I think we all know what he called GregD.

Normal people cannot determine sexuality simply by studying what someone has written, unless of course the sexual orientation was clearly revealed in the piece of writing.

Hellbeard, you appear to be blessed with a great gift.

Cherish it.

According to the current trend in reasoning, Homosexuality is genetic - i.e. you are born with it. Is that not true? Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is true, however not all people will realize it until they get into a serious hetero relationship for a long time. It appears that Hellbeard's Dad must have been a bit slow, which makes sense considering the offspring.

I'm not sure if homosexuals have slightly different brains than heterosexuals, but I do know that a certain part of the male brain is a lot bigger than the same part of the female brain. This 'part' of the brain is useful for identifying your gender identity - For instance, Male-to-Female Transexuals have a smaller 'part', if you understand what I'm saying. As for the name of the 'part', well, Im not sure. Lets call it the Terriumorphonism.

Archived