Home

Wow...

Homosexual Ewok

Troopers

I thought of the four most popular parts to a game, Driving, Team combat and action, gritty realism of today (real world games such as Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon and SWAT styles) and Star Wars and came up with Troopers.

Troopers will be a multiplayer first person Action\Team Combat Total Conversion of UT2003 for the PC that also includes the use of vehicles. This conversion will have single player support as an added option that will also involve team combat (control of four troopers in your unit) but this part may be ported to Unreal 2 upon its release if UT2003 is unsuitable.

Multiplayer will use weapons, characters and vehicles from the Star Wars trilogy and the prequels, all of which will keep their characteristics from the films and thus make multiplayer an extension of the best loved elements of the films. The single player element will be set in the Star Wars universe at the beginning and during the battles between the republic (rebel alliance) and the empire. (Just before the original star wars trilogy and continuing through it). Single player game style will be a blend of fast paced action shootouts, with the style, feeling and emotion of the Second World War. A gritty story that revolves around one trooper and his unit and the battles they must engage in.

Weapons will be allocated per character, no storm troopers wielding lightsabres, in fact no lightsabres at all as this is based on team warfare between hardened battle units of the empire and rebel alliance. With the character weapon allocation, combat will be more team based and you will have to rely on your teammates to aid you in victory.

http://www.ut2003troopers.co.uk/images/bfett.jpg

Where can i get it it looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood i wanna get it NOW!!!!

:fett: please anyone tell me where i can get it :fett:

Archived