Home

Wow...

Homosexual Ewok

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*audible sound is heard as jaw hits the floor* :eek:

Jedi Outcast? wassat? :D

the who in the what now?:D

GODDAMN!

RHETT, I BEG YOU!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE can we have a sub forum for the valley, for troopers?:D

great, now I gotta buy UT2k3... oh well, I got a reason now:)

but- I thought LEC was not leting anyone mod non SW games for mods and TCs?

who cares!!!:D

Yeah, I'd already targeted and zoomed in on that site.

Looks like a sweet-looking mod, and they haven't ruled out SP as an option.

Now if those screenies aren't a good argument for making JK3 in the Unreal engine, I don't know what is.

And yes, for those not in the know, the full version of UT2K3 is definitely out in the UK...I've been playing it for days. The death animations are astounding, right down to the muscle spasms as you hit the deck - or fall and bounce off everything in the way.

The graphics are nice too. :D

I just hope Lucasarts keep a very open mind about it, because it would be a shame to see that mod hit a legal wall at hyperspeed.

greetings hammer of storms...:)

I have yet to buy UT2K3(what a name... ugh) yet, but I like the demo very much... however my modem is not quite it to the lowest pings... also, even on my over worked gf2mx400, it looks stellar... I can only dream of what it would do ona hot gf4...

/me runs to swamp bathroom :D

one thing I am waiting for, is americas army to get the final UT2K3 code from epic... should be a few more months, but this engine is amazing(sp?)... even on a beta version of the engine, its one of the best games, gfx wise... tops in gameplay also:)

I hope KARMA engine comes sooner rather then later:)

SPY_jmr1...the KARMA physics engine is already in UT2...hence the amazing rag-doll death effects. ;)

And individual body parts also bounce, etc.

All they need is a lightsaber in that mod to do the slicing... :D

I'm running it at 1024x768x32 with everything maxed out...courtesy of my new Radeon 9700 Pro. It certainly breathed a new lease of life into my decrepit hunk of junk - but it's like hooking up a race horse to an old beer cart. Plus there are driver issues, and some games won't play at all. Bah! :(

Greetings back at ya. ;)

Originally posted by StormHammer

SPY_jmr1...the KARMA physics engine is already in UT2...hence the amazing rag-doll death effects. ;)

And individual body parts also bounce, etc.

All they need is a lightsaber in that mod to do the slicing... :D

I'm running it at 1024x768x32 with everything maxed out...courtesy of my new Radeon 9700 Pro. It certainly breathed a new lease of life into my decrepit hunk of junk - but it's like hooking up a race horse to an old beer cart. Plus there are driver issues, and some games won't play at all. Bah! :(

Greetings back at ya. ;)

bump I guess.... you misunderstood me, AA:O is useing the UT2k3 engine, but does not have the KARMA engine in the code yet... sry, my bad:)

Archived