Home

Grim Fandango 2 screenshot?

ThunderPeel2001

I was reading Grim Fandango Central's CF2 page and there's a link to an unknown GF screenshot, possibly a hint at a sequel in the pipeline. Problem is: The link is completely dead (http://grim.adventuregamer.com/rot/images/gf01.jpg ) and I can't seem to find it anywhere on Google.

The item wasn't posted April 1st, am I missing something?

Thanks for any info (even if it's just a link to an unused GF1 scene)

~ John

PS - What adventure games DOES LucasArts have in the pipeline at the moment anyways?

Well, I really don't want them to make one, but if they absolutely had to I suppose it'd have to be a prequel. Manny's story is over. Another story set in the land of the dead would seem like a cheap attempt at milking Grim's legacy. The problem with a prequel is that personally, I don't wanna know what Manny did in life that got him in so much trouble when he died.

I remember it due to I posted it. Anyway it was posted on October 21, 2000 but it was a simple mistake we later found out. It was an image that wasnt in the game, if I remember right its in the Strategy Guide. So sorry about the confusion, we should prolly get off are lazy asses and correct that. :D

Archived