escape from monkey island AGAIN!

the MUCH WORSE curse of monkey island

the FOUR headed monkey

also some new locations:

SKINNY island

TINKY WINKY island

BABOON island

:D :D :D

I thought monkey island: the return of the threeheaded monkey was a good one.

I thought mabye the tales of monkey island. The game could be like one of the tomb raider games where they go back on laras life and you play all the bits that wernt seen in the other games.

They could have it where gybrush is telling children or mabye grandchildren about his adventures and you go and do adventures that wernt on any of the other games plus extra parts from the first 4 that wasnt seen in the others. then at the end of all the sections there could be a cut seen with him talking to his children/grandchildren.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if they make it any thing like the last 2 it would be caulled:monkey island:the big cash in

if they make it like 1 and 2 it could be caulled:the prophacy of monkey island (wen you find the prophacy it will explain everything about the end of mk island and say the only dream he had was that he escaped and got elaine cursed ) i think you know what i mean:sweating:

senile old tales of monkey island(you first see old guybrush telling thouse damn kids who walk on his lawn a story then boom its young guybrush with commentry from old versioun)

or

monkey island :escape from mad monkey (think titancic with elaine)

or

monkey island :largos return (also would have a little msg on cover saying and this time no pearly wite bras)

or

monkey island :lechick (lechucks female couson wants revenge)

or

monkey island :more stuff to pick up

Archived