Home

Halloween rituals.

Jah Warrior

Ok i'm making this thread for my mate steve, he aint got a PC or the internet and stupid lucasforums wont let me have two accounts so...

on halloween or as i would say samhain i will be doing a ritual to the oldest celtic god dagda. is anybody else doing one and if so what ritual.

talking of dagda, me and my buddy steve went in holiday to cornwall a couple of weeks ago. We stayed at tintagel and went to this place called the Rocky valley just a couple of miles upp the coast form there. There is a mad little shrine in this valley near the old mill and it has bronze age carvings in the rocks. We left offerings and messages, with all the other trinkets and offerings that had been left by other followers of the celtic faith.

It definitely had a very mystical aura this place and it was SOOOO peaceful and natural.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Whoa! This God is actually worshipped by people? I thought you were joking!

F'real man, if you get the chance check out rocky valley, steve is well into this celtic stuff, personally i don't really know that much but i like the principles of it and its much older than this new fangled christianity lark!!!!

Steve's confused why you worshipped on the 6th of the 6th at 6 pm when dagda and ' the devil' have no relevance. The devil and the 666 ting are part of christian theology and are not referenced by the celtic faith (as far as we know) ps his email is dagda666 coz some git had already nicked dagda@hotmail.com (and every other celtic god it would seem)

I'll stick with my God. ;)

However, on the account of Haloween traditions and doo-dads, I usually Dress up as Obi-wan Kenobi. Every haloween. (Before episode I, I was old Ben.) This year though, I am breaking from tradition, and going Gandalf. ;)

sometimes on halloween we go to this scary church in a little village called clophill. Its well known for devil worship and satanism. It was also said to be a place where the plague re-errupted because the aforementioned devil-worshippers dug up the grave of some plague victims.

here is a picture of the church:-

clophill%20church.gif

Archived