Home

clash 3.......................

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Guest Acid_Rain327

Ok, I'm gonna take it upon myself to come up with some at least some-what interesting matches...

Yoda Vs. Palpatine/Sidious (Force Only, no Malacia or Mind Tricks.)

A squad of 3 N1 Starfighters Vs. a squad of 3 X-Wing Starfighters. (Random, 3rd party pilots, no main or secondary characters; skill of pilots are all equal.)

150 Gungans Vs. 150 Ewoks (Jar Jar, Tarpals, Wicket and Paploo not present. All random Gungans and Ewoks. No shield generators, Fambaas or "boomahs" on Gungan side.)

300 Stormtroopers Vs. 300 Battle Droids (Standard troops and non-designated battle droids; all armed with only blasters)

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Obi Wan, no contest. Use some of Acid's fights. No offense, but I don't care if it takes days, just make good matchups.

Guest the13thJedi

Originally posted by Acid_Rain327:

Ok, I'm gonna take it upon myself to come up with some at least some-what interesting matches...

Yoda Vs. Palpatine/Sidious (Force Only, no Malacia or Mind Tricks.)

A squad of 3 N1 Starfighters Vs. a squad of 3 X-Wing Starfighters. (Random, 3rd party pilots, no main or secondary characters; skill of pilots are all equal.)

150 Gungans Vs. 150 Ewoks (Jar Jar, Tarpals, Wicket and Paploo not present. All random Gungans and Ewoks. No shield generators, Fambaas or "boomahs" on Gungan side.)

300 Stormtroopers Vs. 300 Battle Droids (Standard troops and non-designated battle droids; all armed with only blasters)

Battle 1: hard to say, if it was vs. Sidious then I think Yoda would win... emperor circa ROTJ, then I think that Palpatine (Being the embodiment of darkness)would probably win

Battle 2: Draw. If the Skill was the same then there could be no winner.

Battle 3: Hard to say but I think that they would call a truce and then dance around like a bunch of idiots... Seriously though, I think the Gungans would win, simply because they have an organized Army.

Battle 4: Stormtroopers, No contest.

------------------

dueloffates.gif

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

but but but what about mace windu vs vader.

luke skywalker vs young kenobi.

naboo starfighters (150) vs 150 X WINGS.

the empire vs the trade federation.

the rebellion vs the trade federation.

the gungans vs the naboo royal army???

acid you *********** *********** *** *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no offence like.

------------------

ObiSmall.jpg

cheer's for the pic kanigget! obi-tom

Guest Acid_Rain327

Originally posted by obi-tom-kenobi:

but but but what about mace windu vs vader.

luke skywalker vs young kenobi.

naboo starfighters (150) vs 150 X WINGS.

the empire vs the trade federation.

the rebellion vs the trade federation.

the gungans vs the naboo royal army???

acid you *********** *********** *** *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no offence like.

See, I tried to put thought into the matches I came up with...

<u>Mace Windu Vs. Vader?</u>

Vader. Mace must have been doing something wrong, because I dont't see him around in the OT...

<u>Luke Skywalked Vs. Young Obi-Wan Kenobi?</u> Luke, circa which movie? He was at different phases of his training in each movie...however, Luke was very much far behind Obi-Wan, whom had been training all his life. Obi-Wan.

<u>150 Naboo Starfighters Vs. 150 X-Wings.</u> Uh...I thought I had come up with something similar, though a bit more reasonable...

Because I already stated this one, you all can decide.

<u>Empire Vs. Trade Federation.</u>

Let's see...defeat of the Empire takes the effort of countless individuals within a Rebellion; defeat of the Trade Federation takes the efforts of a nine year old boy and Jar Jar Binks.

<u>Gungans Vs. Naboo Royal Army.</u>

Gungans have boomahs and fambaas; the Naboo have starfighters and automated weaponry. I'd say, the Royal Army would cut out the ground forces and just bomb them.

Wow...nice matches.

No offense like.

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go **** yourself and shove all your comments up your ass!!!!!!!!!

------------------

ObiSmall.jpg

cheer's for the pic kanigget! obi-tom

Archived