Home

A tale of wars

Histys-History

This is set on a planet called Uniopatia (mape up) it is homed by ferious animals and flightless birds

The story is on Uupio a old jedi with the help of his crew needs to save this planet from destruction

Join in anyone (plz tell me if this is right! :) )

Oh and the war is between the Gungans and the Empire (sorry about that) <-- edit

In the sky a crescent shape surrounded by a thin coat of blue flames thundered as it approached the planet surface. Clearly this was the burnig hull of a corilleian space crusier. The trail of smoke followed as it crashed through the trees, knocking down the folliage in its path. Slowly the trees fell, finally pushing the giant hunk of metal to a slow stop. A small engine noise whirred and whistled as a circular door began to spin open. Gasses escaped from the cracked hull and worn down were the repulsors once remained. A shaddowy figure imerged from the wreckage and staggered to it's feet. A hood was slowly removed to reveal the zabrak with a red and black tattooed face. Darth Groovy blinked some and held up his hand to block the heavy sunlight above. Birds and animals chirped and purred in the backround. Groovy clicked a button on his wrist comlink. "Obi-wan13 do you copy?" "Obi-13 do you hear me?" Groovy tapped on the comlink again and looked around at the damage behind him. "Damn, I know this is the wrong place!"

Darth Groovy taps the comlink again. "Who the hell is Supect #3?" Groovy thinks of something to say, "Hello who ever this is, what is your location?" - No answer.

The remains of the ship are clearly beyond repair, and a gut sucking feeling wreches over Darth Groovy. Somehow he must find a way to reach his destination. He knows that freindly or hostile, he must find who ever it was who transmitted his last signal.

Groovy packs a small bag of supplies into a backpack and makes his way off into the jungle to investigate the transmission, using his lightsaber to hack through the thick green folliage.

"Look it's not going to fly, but I may be able to put enough power into the shields that whatever, or whoever trys to touch it will fry. I have no idea how much power I have left or how long it will last. " Darth Groovy runs down the corridor, flipping switches right and left. "Lock all the hatches and portals! I don't want anything coming in here! And keep radio silence so they're scanners don't pick us up! Oh yeah, and welcome to the remainder of my ship." Groovy grinned slightly and returned to his elaborate evasive manuver.

A ship in the sky crashlands on to the mysterious, unknown planet. Out from the escape hatch, Topshot wonders,"Where the heck am I?"

Topshot tries to contact his comrades,"ZBomber, BigTeddyPaul, come in......."

No response.

"Damn. I'll try contacting Hystys-History, or any other of my allies!"

Topshot taps into the comlink again.

"Hello, this is space trucker Topshot! I am in need of serious off planet transport!"

*Topshot sees a few Imperials*

"Damn, not those guys!"

*Topshot runs like heck!*

*Topshot takes out his modified lightsaber, after he's out of Imperial sight*

Topshot, speaking into the comlink:"Ok, I'm really a space

trucking Dark Jedi, and have

received a mixed message

from the Imperial Remnant

Base down here!"

(Plays back transmission)

????:"Important information........revived.......Darth

Maul........lead.......destruction of......Jedi Academy......."

Topshot:"Any one know what this means?"

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, back at the Academy, the evil lord of the sith had wrecked everything, and nearly killed almost everyone, 'cept Obi-wan13, who is still alive.

One ponders as to why, or rather how, Maul was revived.

He had murdered hundreds of people in his time.

Maul was killed by Obi-wan Kenobi, the great ancestor of Obi-wan13 along time ago, and was never heard from since then. But who was it that revived him?

Archived