Home

WIP: battle droid blaster

Drafus

Can't see the image, but I would like too! heh..

Anyway, you're going to have to drive that puppy down to about 800 polys... leave yourself about 200 for extra UVs. It won't load in-game unless it's under 1000 verts/UVs, and there are always UVs >= verts. Soo... basically as long as you keep it under 1000 UVs, you're set. Now fix the image links! :p

First of all I'm sorry for answering earlier but I had big problems with my computer but now it's fix. For those who could not see the pictures I think that now it's ok. And about the poly count personaly I think that it's good like it is because I saw guns smaler then my with a lot more polys and they can be use in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't seem to get the pic to show up, even when I go there from within angelfire...maybe set up a html page with it?

Anyway, just a quick Q in between; which battle droid (there's 3 or four out there, I believe) do you think is best, overall?

• 1 month later...

You can replace any weapon in game, same as any model. You just have to set up the file hierarchy correctly to do so.

If you are going to replace what the rodians use, remember they use the sniper rifle, so dont forget to include a semi transparent crosshair in your weaopns file, otherwise you will render the sniper rifle unusable.

• 4 months later...

Very nice. :)

Any chance the RPG-MOD team could use this model for a weapon's pack?

If you can help out with some SW weapons, that would be great.

Check out the link in my sig for the RPG-MOD forums. ;)

Archived