Home

Best player... who?

GROBAS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, these are all NF duellers, and some I haven't seen for a while and some I haven't judged for very long, but anyhoo -

[-o-] - yes that's a name...

Sithknight

PANick

Lord Alucard

Granted, I usually only play on servers in northern europe, but you got what you asked for...

I tried the darkside servers tonight, finding some of the top players on the servers.

While they were definately good, they weren't the god-like players I had somewhat hoped for..... I'd hoped they'd be able to impress me with something truly spectacular, but the best players on the scandinavian/UK servers fought more or less just like them.

One thing I noticed though, is that on the Darkside servers, most players were mature enough to try something else than the same old red wh0ring "technique"..... Kudos for that!

I've been FF dueling since the beginning of 1.03. If you wish to see the god-like duelists on jko, go to either Quakesh*t or the Sanguis Frater Clan server. This is FF mind you. If I wanted a test of patience I would play chess. I go for fast-paced, hardcore, duel action. No other FF server will compare to the two mentioned aboved. Also, if you're curious to see who's good, why don't you check the major ladders?...Teamwarfare, OGL, etc...it's a start.

Originally posted by Histys-History

Hmmm, this guy in MOH or something, MOH megaman,

:newbie:

:rofl:

Maybe at NF, but FF?

I took an about a dozen (mega/proto/agent smith/drej to name a few) of them in our server one night, 4 maps, 30+ wins and only 3 lost matches, two of which were to my own clan mate...

As far as Full Force goes all MOH players are pathetic joke.

Originally posted by Break_dF

I've been FF dueling since the beginning of 1.03. If you wish to see the god-like duelists on jko, go to either Quakesh*t or the Sanguis Frater Clan server. This is FF mind you. If I wanted a test of patience I would play chess. I go for fast-paced, hardcore, duel action. No other FF server will compare to the two mentioned aboved. Also, if you're curious to see who's good, why don't you check the major ladders?...Teamwarfare, OGL, etc...it's a start.

Well as far as *Damn I can't beat that S.O.B goes this guy (Break_dF) is top dog.

But depends on what you define as *the best, cuz there are a few things I can do that his uber-*** can't...

:D

best duelers i've seen (these are all NF on darkside).

Xanthus - best i have ever seen

Capo - damn good but not playing so much now

Kaboom - a technician of all styles

Terrorwrist - " "

Windforce - " "

and pretty much most of (bsov)

if u wanna play sum ppl that know how to play and have respect 4 all; technicians through 2 noobs look up these guys. these are the guys that dont noob farm as sum of the guys in the top 10 are big time farmers. they just play with they're friends

Archived