Home

Cantina 8

Deac

Rwos: Odin, you know about the crossovers?

Ida: *startled* Rwos, this consitutes a bad security breach. What have you been---

Rwos: I haven't been. I didn't know the Aesir had the ability to detect transdimensional crossover energy.

Ida: What do they know about the Blades?

Rwos: Obviously more than I told them. *looks back at Odin*

Judging from his comment, Odin still knows relatively little about the Blades...but the Aesir's intelligence web must spread even farther than I thought for him to know what he seems to know...

----------

Farran: I knew you'd see reason. First I'd like to ask you something. *holds up the disk Kioet had brought to the Council chambers* I took this from the Vanguard. It has your DNA signature on it. I haven't viewed it yet. Would you like to tell me what it is?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kioet: I..I was there when it happened. You know a man by the name of Irvine? Well, I was about to show him some of my weapons (I'm a weapons merchant, you know), when this older version of him showed up and freaking force pushed me, but I was able to record the whole thing, and you'll probably need to see it to believe it, but Irvine and his 'older self' have somehow become one. You're holding a holorecording of the action.

*Odin looks at Deac*

Odin: Yes, we know that he still lives. You really need to stop and think about things before rushing in, or at the very least pay attention. Svafa was bringing you to Coruscant all them time, however this ship is faster than the Frigate. We will arrive there sooner now. Secondly, you fail to consider options, you wanted to warn them, but you felt you had to do it in person. You never asked to use one of our comm units. You failed to think things through and this is the direct result.

Now your doing it again. What would happen if you did warn them? They would have put up a defense, and would have failed. Coruscant would then be held for ransom, or just destroyed out right because of Lokpihet anger.

From your past action Lokpihet probably expects you to rush right in unprepared. *Odin makes a hand motion and a holographic image of Lokpihet ship appears* You probably wouldn't even get into the ship. Now we can disable his primary weapon, and slip you into the ship. So which do you think is better, a head long rush that will fail, or a stealthy approach which stands far better chances.

*Odin then looks at Irvine again*

Odin: We shall see if what you say is true. But you haven't earned the right for us to answer any of your questions.

*Odin then looks at Rwos smirking in a way to suggest that he knows more then Rwos can imagine*

Freya: Deac you really must stop making assumptions. We are very happy with the incident concerning the Time Matrix. How quickly you forget what happened as a result. Because of that, Crackern made peace with the Republic and voluntarily destroyed the Crimson Star. You lost an enemy and gained an Ally because of that.

Ida, Rwos never stated anything of value about your precious blades. Although for a group that supposedly controls dimensional travel, you seem to have little control who crosses over.

Irvine: "Don't mind me gobble up every bit of information of whats being thrown about. How ever I may butt in, but why would Sejiko take a name such as Darkholme? Farran would of course allied with him due to the fact the Farran seems to control the Vanguard. How ever I had noticed that Farran and Sejiko Darkholme's never been together... Perhaps their relationship is more like a Jekell and Hyde deal, but with out the competion over whom controled the body? Not only that, why would a 'Blade' want any business being a head of the Supreme Council of the Seperatists?"

---------------------------

*meanwhile back at the seperatist Council Chambers...*

Ivan: "That Deac Starkiller had me in his grasp. Frankly I was ready to die. I still wonder why I even asked for that Lightsaber. Funny too how Irvine wanted back so much..."

Ravan: "Well Ivan, I do hope your happy. Cus I was going to try to defend you too... By-the-way Lokpehit managed to live through that explosion and get to Coursant in well, less then a few hours. And transmit that he'll destory the planet..."

Ivan: "Cloned?"

Ravan: "Most likey. Just like Irvine when he was cloned, he's memory was transferred as well."

Ivan: "I remember. Thou, you think it was right to edit his records so that it seemed like he was really born then, not a few years earlier?"

Ravan: "Hardly... But still this place is in shambles. The Loyalist regeme wants us gone, A clone perhaps wants control of us, while he's threatening a planet owned by the republic!"

Ivan: "Yeah crazy isn't it?"

Odin, did you really think that I'd trust the Empire enough to use one of their comm units? Now it is you who does not think. Whatever Lokpihet's got- it's not something he can only use once.

I have to put the Republic's interests first, I'm not just a mercenary anymore. The Aesir are going to have to accept that they do not rule this galaxy.

((OOS: Admiral, Deac never stated what exactly Lokiphet had, or that it had a main weapon...thus the Aesir might be mistaken about the ship entirely))

*Farran inserts the holodisk into a projector. A hologram showing a blazing bright light emanating from two figures touching hands appears. The bright light obscures most of the detail, but the figures still look familiar. The two figures twist and seem to melt into each other. The light fades, leaving only one figure kneeling, with his face pointed towards the ground. The long white hair was unmistakeable*

Farran: Irvine...

*The figure stood up and spoke, in a low voice. Farran had to strain to hear most of it* "Ugh! Seems like the amount of power that the younger one wasn't released yet. It will grow in time while the power of the elder one is exercised, like teaching its former self how to be, it seems... Very well then, I guess I'll just conceal myself for the time being..."

*Another shuttle rises into view, cargo ramp open. Irvine Force jumps onto the ramp, and the shuttle takes off. After a moment, the recording cuts off*

Farran: Interesting....very interesting. *Farran replays the holodisk a couple times*

This creature could be extremely useful. He's certainly unique... adaptable, vicious, determined, a survivor. And yet apparently very little pride...at least in this sort of situation. He's also stupidly impulsive, and believes himself to be invincible, but with the technology I could supply him, he *would* come as close as he ever could to being just that.

Irvine and an older version of him, you say? *Farran feigns thinking something over* Kioet Csuhen, I have an offer for you. You work for me as a sort of...information gatherer. You will be well compensated, and supplied with everything necessary to accomplish your mission.

Your mission...I want you to find me Irvine Cracken.

----------

Ida: *smiles* With all respect, I don't think you quite understand what we, the Blades are. Regardless of what you may have heard about us, we do not and cannot control dimensional travel.

What's this about a Time Matrix? The name sounds familiar...

*Rwos says nothing*

Irvine: Don't mind me gobble up every bit of information of what's being thrown about. How ever I may butt in, but why would Sejiko take a name such as Darkholme? Farran would of course allied with him due to the fact the Farran seems to control the Vanguard. How ever I had noticed that Farran and Sejiko Darkholme's never been together... Perhaps their relationship is more like a Jekyll and Hyde deal, but with out the competition over whom controlled the body? Not only that, why would a 'Blade' want any business being a head of the Supreme Council of the Separatists?

Ida: No offense to you, whoever you may be, but none of this is your affair.

*Rwos stares at Irvine* I do recognize him...but from where?

Deac: Odin, did you really think that I'd trust the Empire enough to use one of their comm units? Now it is you who does not think. Whatever Lokpihet's got- it's not something he can only use once.

I have to put the Republic's interests first, I'm not just a mercenary anymore. The Aesir are going to have to accept that they do not rule this galaxy.

Rwos: *aside to Deac* It could be a problem with my translator, but I think he was referring to one of these *shows Deac the comlink Odin had given him*

*to Odin* Where did you get the information on that ship? *motions to it* I could be mistaken, but those look like holo-plans, not a finished product.

Farran: You don't have to, if you only want to operate it. However, if you wish to operate the suit at full potential, you'll need a few medical treatments to affect changes necessary to fully sync with the suit. Temporary changes, of course, but they might be slightly painful.

*looks down at Kioet's suit readouts on a terminal screen in front of him* Amazing...his sync ratio is fluctuating between about 20% and 40%...I didn't think that was possible for an ordinary unaltered being... *studies the recordings* Not only that, it's never gone below 5% more than once...

*Farran picks up a comlink* Artemis? Artemis, get in here. You need to see this.

Yes, this creature could be very, very useful...

*speaks in a lowered voice* I certainly can't make the mistake of underestimating you again, Kioet Csuhen.

*Farran sends Kioet a set of coordinates to go to and terminates the conversation as Artermis Omicron enters*

Farran: Remember that Trandoshan who stole a suit a few days ago? The one with information on that Irvine character?

Artemis: Yes, of course.

Farran: When he returned here I took the liberty of leaving a suit where he would find it. I correctly predicted he'd put it on without a second thought, but I misread why he would do it - not because he's stupid, because he didn't care. I think now my threats of shutting the suit down and keeping him prisoner if he didn't cooperate were unnecessary. I've taken the further liberty of fully recruiting him---

Artemis: What? Why---

Farran: His psychological makeup could make the perfect tool for our needs. He actually seemed glad to cooperate, even when I made it clear I could turn his suit into a cage any time I wished...not quite the impotent prideful rage I expected. He has a unique psychological makeup...

Artems: You trust him on the basis of unique, and likely unpredictable psychological makeup?

Farran: *raises hand* Don't worry. That isn't the only reason I'm doing it. No, not at all. *Farran hits a button on the terminal, bringing up the screen he's been looking at earlier* Look at this, and you'll agree with me. *motions to the suit readouts* Keep in mind he's had no access to any treatments.

Artemis: *stares* It's operating the suit with a semi-stable sync ratio of 39%...but that's not possible! The suit isn't even designed for the Trandoshan mind, but it's operating it at over the maximum continuous 25% that an ordinary human can acheive! It has to be a glitch. An error.

Farran: I thought of that too. So I recalled the suit's memory of the sync ratios recorded the first time he took it...and the records in the suit taken by the human. Look. The current readout says low 4%, high 49%, average 39%.

*The monitors show additional readouts dated several days ago*

Farran: As you can see, the human's is normal, for an untreated subject; low 2%, high 31%, average 26%. But the trandoshan...low 3%, high 44%, average 35%.

Artemis: It's sync ratio's risen...but that's not possible either. Are you sure it's had no treatments whatsoever?

Farran: Of course. He's done no more than wear the suit. *Farran smiles* Artemis, I think in this Trandoshan we may have the answers to all our problems with the Vanguard...

Artemis: And what about the Blades?

Farran: I can deal with them. Sejiko Hishen Darkholme can deal with them.

Artemis: And...what about the note?

*Farran looks down at the the Aesir's note he'd received earlier*

Councilman Farran,

If the Seperatist continue to think about using superweapons, wraith may be invoked. If they turn away and fight with valor assistance may be recieved. We are watching you.

Farran: I can't do anything about whoever is stalking me. They're good; I couldn't find a trace of unauthorized entry to my chambers. I know they can't penetrate this laboratory, so they won't know exactly what we're doing here...that will give us time, in case whoever they are turns out to be a serious threat. Besides that, I'll simply have to wait for them to make their next move.

Artemis: Do you think "they" have anything to do with the Blades showing up at the Council?

Farran: Actually, I'm reasonably sure those two just have sensed my active energy as Sejiko, and followed it like hounds to a rabbit. That woman insisted they weren't here for me. And I think she was telling the truth.

*paces* I sensed something...somethings of terrible power when I opened my senses in preparation to fight her.

I thought we were the only ones from our dimension of any importance here...I was wrong. We two are not alone.

((Redwing: They may be mistaken, or are they just misleading the group. Very few things the Aesir do are straight forward especially when it concerns outsiders.))

Odin: Deac, have you listened to anything I have told you. I said one of Ours, not a com unit controld by the Empire. We don't rule this galaxy but we do protect it. You may put your pitful Republic's interest first. I put this galaxy's interest first. If not for us, this galaxy would only know pain and suffering. Far worst then you can imagine.

*Odin then looks at Ida, his face no longer has an amused expresion, but one of anger*

You child are lucky we tolerate your presence in this galaxy. Whether or not your blades control or try to police dimensional travel, is of little concern to us. Your business in this galaxy in another matter.

Rwos, we know this because we watch.

*Idun wishpering to Freya, not caring if she was heard or not*

Idun: They don't seem to catch onto things very quickly, especially that Irvine he is rather slow. Nor do they see the full scope of things.

Freya *wihpering back to Idun*: Living so short lives I doubt that they can even think in the terms we do. Even those two live relativly short lives. I do have to admit that Irvine is very slow.

Irvine is anything but slow. he's jsut preoccupied at surpressing the output of his powers

*Irvine turns to ida.*

Irvine smirks and says: "Alright then. I'll just practice a little."

*Irvine walks away from the group, but not too far barely in sight. He then pulls out all four light sabers, and ignites them. He quickly suspends two in the air like some one where to hold them. With a little bit of consentration, he spars agenst his invisable opponent...*

Irvine: 'Yes, the midicholons are mostly active now. I feel my power surging through-out me. I feel great!'

*Irvine forces himself to a knee, noticing he unleashed too much power to be felt...*

Irvine: "Damnit, I blew it..."

------------------

*As soon as the small Aethersprite interceptor lands, the red haired Irvine on couresant, feels the instant growth a powerful entity, whom he'd didnt quite understand, due to the fact it was a prefect copy of him, exept was far more powerful. It scared him...*

Red haired Irvine: "Wow, what the hell is going on?!"

<oh look a new character!>: "Well kid, thats what I hoped didnt happen..."

RH Irvine: "Master Hobi qui chi! what brings you here?"

Chi: "To tell you about your brother..."

RH IRine looking out into the stars: "Brother?"

Chi: "In the accident when you were four, I found you and brought you to the temple. how ever I found out later, you where given a blood test to see how high your midichrolon lelve was and a memory copy, for annalisis. which both were used to clone you."

RH Irvine: "Clone me!?"

Chi: "You were supposedly dead to them, they too your dna and made a clone. He's not natualy as powerful as you..."

RH Irvine: "Bull ****! Cant you feel that power!?"

Chi: "Control your emotions Irvine. He was not raised by your father, as his son, he too was adopted. But he was granted to keep the name of Cracken..."

RH Irvine: "Go on..."

Chi: "He is however the adopted nephew of one Ivan Cracern."

Rh Irvine: "Yeah, that still doesn't explain why he's so powerful."

Chi: "Jedi you are. Theres seems there are still some things you have to learn. How ever, I dont have an answer for this one... This really baffles me..."

((In your opinion, the Aesir see things differently))

Vidar: Put away your lightsabers sons of Cracken. You impress no one with your little pratice. If anything this shows how foolish you are. Playing with those toys, and not knowing if your close to a bulkhead that could spill you and your friends into vaccum.

*Irvine extingisheds the lightsabers, and each are pulled into his belt, via force.*

Irvine: "Well the way you people run things, my sabers wouldn't even perce. How ever, I haven't made a clear desision weither or not I can ally myself with these people, I can openly say that I expect the same from them. But I can say about your tone of voice, clearly states that you think I'm some little ignorant arrigant compulsive short lived pest, whom wont live long enoug to see when your age one like us humans do. Now I think thats arragant. I choose to be the way I am, to see how people re-act to my actions, so I can tell what kind of a person he or she is." *Smiles*

*Ida looks amused for a moment, then returns to her former calm expression* Tolerate our presence? I'm sure if you know anything about us, you know you have no way of forcing us from this dimension. Forgive me for my arrogance. If you dislike our procedures, Odin Lord of the Aesir, you are free to request negotiations for a treaty with the High Council---

Rwos: I don't think that's a good idea, Ida.

Ida: *taken aback* What? *looks at Rwos*

Vidar: Watch your tone blade. As my father said, we tolerate your presence in this galaxy because you pose no threat to it. However, the latest two crossover do pose a threat, although a small one for the entire galaxy. If you are able to handle those two with out difficulty then your presence will continued to be tolerated. However should you fail then it will demonstrate that the blades cannot keep even the smallets of threats from crossing dimensions. Consequently all cross overs into this dimension constitute a possible threat to the entire galaxy. As such they will be eliminated. In other words your presence will no longer be tolerated.

If we stop tolerating your presence, then you will be given plain instructions. Which would be, Leave this dimension at once and never return. If you or anyone else does then you forfiet your lives.

Idun: It is imperative that you blades do not allow threats to cross over. Especially a large number of them. We do know that some will but when that happens you must stop the unsanctioned cross over within a reasonable time. Failure to do so would force us to take those drastic measures. Also Rwos, since you have shown that out of all of those here you are the most honorable, and even tempred. That device we have given you will guarentee your safe travel to this dimension no matter what. I warn you that it only applies to you and not to anyone else.

Ida: *speaking calmly, masking her true impression of the Aesir and their threats* I apologize for my tone, but the truth of what I said still stands. Your race simply does not seem to have the technological ability to handle otherdimensional presences in this universe, and such is the purpose of our presence here. Our presence, also, is more limited than you seem to imagine; in fact it is currently limited to this room.

*Ida does not mention that her purpose here is to evaluate whether or not it should remain that way*

I do not believe you understand the otherdimensional presences here. If you do, and you wish us to "stop" it, any understanding you could contribute would be much appreciated.

[Ok, I think it's time to move onto Cantina 9. So here's the cliffhanger]

*Deac suddenly shakes his head*

Why am I so angry? I don't mean any of this...why do I feel this...rage.

Oh ****. I'm infected. I've got the Raging Death. I'm sorry...

*Deac runs to the nearest airlock and seals it behind him. Decompression begins.*

I'm sorry Rwos, but I don't want to infect you, and there's no cure yet. Tell them about it! And... farewell...friend.

*The outer Door opens behind him, flushing Deac out into space*

---------------------------------

*Lokpihet sits in his command chair*

I'm bored waiting, Coruscant!

Begin arming the weapon...

Is this the End for Starkiller and Coruscant? To Be Continued...

((Just something I have to take care of before the end))

Tyr: Once again with the assumptions. You have no idea what we are capable of. Your friend there can give you some idea of our capablities. Although what he witnessed was only a tib bit of what we can do. Are you so quick to forget that we can track cross overs. Or do you think that it still is a breach of security.

*Idun looks at Ida, and smiles*

Idun: We know why you are here. We know you are evaluating this galaxy, this dimension. See to it that your presence here remains limited. The more that come into this galaxy, the greater the danger to the galaxy becomes. We cannot allow that.

*Deac runs to the airlock...*

((OSS: Redwing, KAL, Hal's younger brother is with Deac, The Council has made Kal Deac's Padawan. I can't post at the moment, much, so if you want to use him Deac'll have to play him.))

*On Corescant*

Luke: What about his father?

Kam: He is the son of Palpatine, he is a dark shade of grey, clouded.

Streen: His son is not, he is black.

Flax: He will be eliminated, we will send our best warrior.

Battledog: the white haired Irvine was ment to be kept very top secret. As for the republics knowledge of him, only the top members of the jedi counsil would know know Irvine has the red haired one. who was trained for light. take redwings advice to me, and read :p ^_^

as for the white haired one, he's more arrogant then dark, just doent seem to know what to do with his powers sense it seemed quite important that he fused with an elder version of himself...

Archived