Home

Cantina 8

Deac

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kioet to Irvine: "I'll meet you there."

*Kioet drinks the last of his beer, gets up, then throws the glass at the bartender, the bartender ducks, and glass goes everywhere. Everyone looks at the bartender. Then Kioet walks out of the cantina, gets on his speeder bike, and speeds off towards his landing craft.*

Irvine: "Interesting character..."

*Irvine stands up, and walks out of the bar, brushing up agenst a cartain Cantiner.*

---------------

*While at the same time, Ivan Cracern is on his shuttle in route back to the Imperial Council HQ*

*Ivan opens a comm link to a fellow council leader.*

Ivan over comm: "This is surprime Council Member Ivan Cracern. Sorry to be so formal but i have serious doubts on this treaty."

Coucil Member Ravan Dorcan: "Thats alright Ivan. Like you, the rest of the council are not agreeing with Lord Cracken's wanting a treaty as soon as the War would have been over. Theres no reason to it..."

Ivan over comm: "I know, Thats why as soon as I get Back i want a council meeting."

Ravan over comm: "Yes, i understand, I shall prepare the Council and wait for your arrival..."

*Ivan closes the Channel and continues to think about doubts that his Lord Cracken is doing...*

*when the channel is off, the other person in the room - another council member named Farran Darkholme - speaks to Ravan*

Farran: Are you sure about this? Cracern, I mean...*Farren looks expectantly at Ravan as if waiting for him to fill in the next part of the sentence*

Ravan: "Unjust? Hardly. I have to agree upon Ivan on this one, the Lord Cracken has gone slighty over to the unreasonable in regaurds in the mattered of this Empire. Its almost like at one spot, he had the Galaxy on its knees, and he stopped. And wants a peace treaty. The only unjust here in Cracken..."

*Flax looks over the treaty, and heads his ship, most likely to communique with The Chief of State. Cracken turns to Tojo*

Tojo: do you really think this will lead to a war if they agree?

Cracken: yes, the Councel still clings to the old hatreds, i doubt that they will stand for this. Also, i sense they feel i've become weak, going for peace instead of total victory.

What of teh Super Star Destroyer Vengence, is she near completion?

Tojo: Yessir, her final outfits are being made at Bilbringi, her maiden voyage was sucessful.

Cracken: Good.

*Cracken and Tojo wait... anxious of the answer.....*

((OOS: bout time i introduce my Admiral....))

CHARACTER

Name: Grand Admiral Tojo

Race: Human

Abilities: Master tactician, control of the Imperial Navy, under the Emperor

Bio: Tojo was a mear Admiral when the loss at Endor occured, since then, he escaped, and was in hiding until Cracken tried to resume the throne, and his playfor pwoer. Since then, he's developed a 6th sense for battle, and ruthless efficiancy and cunning. Promoted to Grand Admiral, he now controls the Imperial Navy, relaying orders from his Emperor, who he is uptmost loyal to.

*Sleipnir enters Asgard's atmosphere and settles gentle down on the Palace Landing Field. Odin, Vidar, and Heimdall step out, to be greeted Frigg (Odin's Wife), Tyr (Odin's son), Brunhilde (captain of the Valkyries), and Sigurd (Captian of the Einherjar).*

Odin: It is good to see all of you again.

Frigg: I've missed you greatly. I'm grateful that you have finally returned. Hello Vidar, Heimdall.

Vidar and Heimdall: Hello mother.

*the group moves toward the palace*

Odin: Brunhilde, tomorrow summon the council, we have matters to discuss.

Brunhilde: It will be done at once my lord.

Odin: Thank you. How have you been Sigurd?

*Brunhilde leaves to attend to Odin's command*

Sigurd: Well my lord. The Einherjar are gladen by your return.

Tyr: There is going to be a feast tonight to celebrate your return. The Einherjar wouldn't settle for anything less.

Vidar: Come brothers let us give father and mother some time alone.

*Sigurd, Vidar, Heimdall, and Tyr leave Odin and Figg*

Odin: Those are very good boys.

Frigg: Yes, they love you dearly.

Odin: How are you doing?

Frigg: Alright, better now that you have returned.

*The two enter the palace talking about minor things. Later that night a large feast was held.*

@Red: Ivan is supposed to be the head of the Council, which most of the council basically follows him, i dont care if some of the council memeber disagree. im just saying in a slight sense, stuff shoudl happen a little this way, just not to mess things up a little ^_^

Ravan to Farran: "Well, there definatley is that sence the Ivan could do that, but I beleive we should await til he arrives."

------------

*Irvine hops on his Speeder and heads off to his Shuttle...*

------------

*Ivan waiting to return to Council HQ, he watches the news as treaty holdings continue....*

*Kioet speeds past a couple ugnaughts, swings his forcepike at one of their protocol droids that they were arguing with, beheading it. Then he comes up on his landing craft*

*Kioet pulls out a remote, and presses a button on it. The loading ramp lowers, Kioet drives his speeder bike in, stops, gets off, heads towards the ****pit and presses another control on his remote, which closes the loading ramp.*

Kioet to self: "time to make a fortune."

*Kioet's Landing Craft lifts off the ground, and heads towards the old airport*

*while back at the Cantina...*

???: "Thank you bartender, can you surve me up another?" *puts money on bar. Showing himself being the elder Irvine of Irvine whom just left...*

Elder Irvine sensing something: "Never mind, ill leave now..." *picks up his money and leaves...*

Bartender: "Um, yes sure thing..."

((OOS: The head of a council wouldn't have control over the council, you know. If the majority opinion overrides him, then he couldn't do much.

btw what do you mean by "should" happen?))

Farran: Of course we will wait for the head of the council. I am only suggesting we tread carefully in this matter. If Cracken is deposed, some of the other, less intelligent members of this council may rush to appoint Cracern as the new Emperor. Cracern would then be in a position to eliminate us, if he so chose.

----------

*Irvine steps out of the bar to see no one in sight. Then someone appeared, out of thin air on the empty street.

It was a strange-looking creature, five feet tall and with black, green-rimmed skin wrinkled like a prune. It looked something like a humanoid lizard*

Creature: "Oh, hello Irvine. How are things going for you? Things aren't going so well for me. Cracken is turning away from the dark side, as I predicted, and as such is, sadly, no longer useful to my great and glorious master Craynor. Your younger self doesn't currently have enough power to fall to darkness. Good thing my master thought ahead, and brought you here for a backup plan!"

*Before Irvine could do anything, the creature held up his hand. Irvine was frozen immobile*

"Naughty, naughty. You gave up your rights when you fell for that silly story about the Revenant and asked to be transported. Yep, story was totally fake, all along. Just to get you right here, at the right time, with the right power level. Such a gullible human. *shakes head* Now don't you feel foolish? Well...you won't for long.

"First, time to wipe your pesky memory. So Kid Version doesn't find out anything that could hurt my master's plans."

*Irvine's face twisted in pain, then went blank. His eyes stared ahead into space, as if hypnotized. The creature smiled, pleased.*

"And now, Irvine, it's time to fufill your destiny. Go find your younger self. I know you can sense him. Find him, merge with him, and drag him into darkness."

*Irvine steps out of the bar to see no one in sight. Then someone appeared, out of thin air on the empty street.

It was a strange-looking creature, five feet tall and with black, green-rimmed skin wrinkled like a prune. It looked something like a humanoid lizard*

Creature known as Drode: "Oh, hello Irvine. How are things going for you? Things aren't going so well for me. Cracken is turning away from the dark side, as I predicted, and as such is, sadly, no longer useful to my great and glorious master Craynor. Your younger self doesn't currently have enough power to fall to darkness. Good thing my master thought ahead, and brought you here for a backup plan!"

Irvine: 'Aw Crap, I Knew this would eventually bite right back at me if i decided to show my face again...'

*The Creature raises his hand and makes the Elder Irvine immobile.*

Irvine: 'What trickery is this!?'

Drode: "Naughty, naughty. You gave up your rights when you fell for that silly story about the Revenant and asked to be transported. Yep, story was totally fake, all along. Just to get you right here, at the right time, with the right power level. Such a gullible human. *shakes head* Now don't you feel foolish? Well...you won't for long."

Irvine: 'WHAT!? NO! IT WAS ALL A TRICK!'

Drode: "First, time to wipe your pesky memory. So Kid Version doesn't find out anything that could hurt my master's plans."

*Irvine Grits his teeth in pain as all his memories of the Holocuast disappears from his mind forever...*

Drode: "And now, Irvine, it's time to fufill your destiny. Go find your younger self. I know you can sense him. Find him, merge with him, and drag him into darkness."

Irvine with a big evil grin on his face, like he's remembered of an evil inside him: "Yes i shall."

*Irvine stands up, and uses a form of a force throw, that the Elder Irvine has developed during his 'hide-a-way' from history, To make him levetate from the ground a few inches. Then in a burst of force energy, he explodes from the city and quickly homing in on the Younger version of himself...*

*In the Mean time, the Young Irvine arrives at his shuttle and prepares for Koiet's arrival...*

Irvine: "Hmm, lets see... Fourteen Hundred Republicain Credits, and about Seven Hundren Imperial credits. To any Hutt here that money's useless, I'm glad this guy does Weapon runs..." *sigh* 'I just can't help but to block this sense of dread im feeling, it's like its growing somehow...'

*Koiet arrives on his Shuttle*

Raven to Farran: "Yes, good idea, even though I mostly agree with Cracern, but to make sure our positions in this council are not threatened, we should 'tread carefully'. Although, having him as a military leader would prove useful due to his Naval and Military Accomplishments in the Galatic Civil war... Hmm, to come to think of it, how deep does our records show of Cracken?"

Name: Domingo "jokemaster" Chavo

Species:Human

Force: is force-sensitive but doesn't know it.

Weapons: 2 blasters and a knife.

Skills:Piloting,Shooting,Persuading

Bio: Ship was stolen when on a job, currently tracking it down.

*enters cantina*

"I'm looking for my ship, its big, its green and it belongs to me."

*a man walks up to Chavo* "Big, green, and belongs to you? I'm afraid you're going to hafta be more specific than that, my friend."

*looks Chavo over* "Hey, have you been around these parts before? You look familiar."

----------

*Starr enters the Correllian Tap Caf as Hal and Alys leave. He walks up to the bartender*

Starr: That couple who just left? Who paid the bill?

Bartender: *suspiciously* Why do you ask?

Starr: I'm with the police. *Starr holds out an empty hand and mimics holding a card. He uses the Force to cause the bartender to see appropriate ID* I need to know the name of the man.

Bartender: Eh...the man paid. His name is down as, uh...Halren Flax. Hey, he's a military Captain. What'd he do?

Starr: Nothing. It's unrelated.

Bartender: *looking closely at Starr* Hey, have I seen your face somewhere...

Starr: *changes the appearance of his face subtley through Force illusion* I don't know, what makes you say that?

Bartender: *looking puzzled* I...uh...never mind. It's been a long day.

Starr: Thanks for your assistance, sir. *Starr mimics putting his card away* You've been a great help.

*Starr walks out of the tap caf. Halren Flax. Halren Flax. Related to that Space Marshall/Jedi that he'd tricked with the illusion of a Sith warrior back when he was keeping up a ruse with Deac and his party before the trap of the Crimson Star? Interesting.

Starr heads to a private spot to make contact with Cracken*

sry r15, i even pmed about u not posting :p

Irvine: "Nice. Those blasters are quite high grade aren't they. Hmm," *picks up blaster* "Nice and lightwieght, and this model seems to be better then mine. how accurate is this one?" *Turns around to look down scope. and stops to see a figure standing about a hundred fet from the ramp...* "What the!?"

Elder Irvine: "Its time..."

"its bigger than an X-wing, smaller than an assault transport, custom made, 4 photon torpedo launchers that hold 2 each, 4 lasers, has a big rebel sign on both sides because of all the jobs ive done for them, and yes we have met, not under circumstances i'd think you'd remember"

Archived