Home

Cantina 8

Deac

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Deac leaves the cantina for the negotiations, believing he may prove useful, or just to know how it will affect the mid rim coalition, with worlds such as Atredis*

I sense something is amiss... something new and... dangerous

*Deac enters*

Sorry I'm late, subspace-sink hole. I'm representing the mid-rim coalition here. Our interests are in what new opportunities will be presented.

*A figure stirs in the shadows*

????: Yes, Starkiller...soon I will give you an opportunity to death...

((sorry, was in a bit of a bad mood this morning...*blames it on the clocks being changed*))

Kioet to Irvine: "What's the matter with you?! Don't you trust me? Why'd you have to go through the trouble to bring dad with you!"

*looks suspiciously at 'dad'*

Kioet to 'dad: "Your son is perfectly capable of buying these guns on his own, I'd be very embarrassed if he brought you along to make sure he doesn't get ripped off!"

*It was early morning on Asgard when the council meet at Gladsheim. The twelve ruling Aesir sat in their respective seats waiting for Odin to start the session. Odin entered and took his seat at the head of the council.*

Odin: Good morning. I've called the council to discuss a couple of matters. First the Imperial leader Cracken wants peace with the New Republic.

Vidar: His peace proposal will lead to civil war amoung the remaining Imperials. Most of his people are not ready for peace. They still think they can recapture their former glory.

Frey: Vidar is right, this most likely will lead to war, but is that a concern to us?

Heimdall: It won't effect us, but we should watch this very closely. The balance of power will most likely shift in their territories again.

Odin: Heimdall is right. We will watch them closely but nothing more for the time being. Now for the next issue, our recent introduction to the rest of the galaxy.

Freya((Yes this is a different person)): This was unfortunate but there was little we could do.

Odin: I know, but what should we do know.

Vali: Cracken is offering a way for us to slowly fade away. His peace offer will draw attention and then the likely civil war will make most people forget about us. While we watch them we need to keep a ear open for any mention of us.

Frigg: Indeed, the galaxy may only know what our ships look like, but they do not know our true power.

Vidar: And since those ships will soon be cloaked it would be as if we never existed.

Frey: Luckily the scientist prefected cloaking. It is believed that we could cloak a world in a few years time.

Balder: Those people are quick to forget. We will be a distant memory in a few days.

Hermond: While I'm sure some may question who we are, the current events will consume them for a long time. Even if it didn't we would know long before they could find us. It would be best to keep doing what we have been.

*the council nods agreement*

Odin: Speaking of which, any news to report from our watchers?

Indun: A report came in during the feast, I'll give highlights. sith apprentice Starr is searching for Cracken's daughter who is in the company of a Captain Halren Flax. Cracken and a Space Marshall Flax are meeting to discuss the peace treaty. We are getting reports that two Irvi Crackens exists. It is currently being investigated. The Imperial Council is very unhappy with Cracken, they will probably revolt against Cracken. The gargoyle Rwos has left this dimension.

Odin: Thankyou, I'll read the full report later. You have all been very helpful. I've come to my decisions. I want the peace process between the Imperials and the Republic to be watched very closely, and keep an eye out for any mention of us. Hermond if you could tell the appropiate areas.

Hermond: It will be done my lord.

Odin: Thankyou, then we are finished here.

*Odin and the other council members stand and begin to leave*

Indun to Jord: You didn't say anything today. Anything wrong?

Jord: No, I just didn't have anything to add. Odin made the right decisions

*Odin and Tyr walk out talkig*

Tyr: Father any thought about seeding the galaxy?

Odin: Not yet Tyr. We don't have a large enough supply. When the time is right we will do it.

Tyr: Until then we will continue to prepare and stockpile.

Odin: Good, very good.

*they walk off*

Irvine: "I'll tell you this, thats not my father, I havent met him, but this guy isn't. It's... like... he's..."

*Irvine drops the unloaded gun, and pulls host his twin Blasters and starts firing upon his double.*

Elder Irvine: "Not a chance..."

*All shots that were fired were repelled around the older Irvine by an unseen field of energy. but it didnt last for very long til all the weapony in the shuttle encluding the younger Irvine's blasters were thrown behind the older Irvine.*

Irvine near trebbling: "What the..."

(("http://www.naoneo.com/uploads/galacticmapfinal.jpg you just drop", Battledog? :D

btw you or Cracken gonna say what happens to Alys/Hal? :D

@Deac: Do you want to insert a small time-gap for the events of A Whole Big Mess-Bookshops and Hangars on Coruscant-(formerly known as "new rpg")? It doesn't have to affect the rest of the RPG, just have Deac gain the knowledge of what happened in that RPG - like what Rwos' organization is called, and what the Shadows are, and recognize Marin if she reappears.

That could be the real reason Deac's late, and "subspace sinkhole" is just an excuse. :D;)))

[Not particularly Rwos, the subspace sinkhole was just an excuse I used to explain the fact I was on holiday]

*Deac sits at the table...meanwhile, unbeknownst to the people, a man holds a trigger in his hand*

???: Now to fufil my destiny, and my father's legacy. Enjoy the fusion, Starkiller.

*Boom*

((OSS: I can't see the dammed map!))

Flax: *Flax finally breaks his silance.* The Chief of State is, shall we say reluctant to grant you such a sizable domain. However, I may have a solution....

((OSS: When exactly are we here, there's a sizable gap between the Bantom Series and the NJO. I need to know to fill out the idea in detail.))

((OOS: "Rwos"? lol :D

Deac - Should we pretend "new rpg" already happened? Or just ignore it?

@Battledog: I'll attach the map for you.

Cracken is asking for control of the Imperial Loyalist section. The Imperial Separatist section is not under Cracken's direct control, rather the Imperial Council. Cracken is not asking for that section. According to Cracken, the Loyalist planets have actively asked for Imperial protection.

Timeline wise I think we are either a few years before NJO and ignoring it, or after NJO. This is an alternate universe, after all))

Elder Irvine: "Im not here for the chest. I want him." *points to his youger self*

Younge Irvine: "Hmph!" *Runs off the ramp. but stops to at least 30ft of his older self* "What do you want of me?!"

E Irvine: "I want to give you power beyond your natural limits. My mastered abilities and full achived force poetical, and your sleeping powers and poetical, combined."

*The Elder Irvine extends his hand.*

E Irvine: "Take my hand. Embrace the power that we posecess."

*Natualy the younger Irvine resists.*

Y Irvine: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHY DO YOU WANT THIS?"

E Irvine: "Don't make it hard on yourself, either way you will understand."

Kioet to both Irvines: "My ship is no place to be holding a fight, so if you're not going to buy anything, the least you can do is hand over that chest and get the hell out of here."

*Kioet looks at both of them, suspiciously*

"What's it going to be?"

E Irvine to Kioet: "Helpless pee-on..." *Force throws Kioet*

Y Irvine: "You didnt need to do that."

E Irvine: "Well if your not going to take my hand I'll make you." *Force runs up to his Younger self. but stops a few inches infront of him...* "Whats your choice?"

Y Irvine: "Fine then."

*the young Irvine brings his hand forwards as the Elder one brings out his hand, and they touch, suddenly creating a great burst of engery and light, and they merge...*

*Kioet wakes up...dazed*

Kioet: "What's going on?"

*Kioet is laying on the floor of the cargo bay, he sees a great light, coming from outside the ship, and quickly covers his face*

Kioet out loud: "OH GREAT! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL BE SELLING TO THE WRONG BUYERS ON PURPOSE!!!"

*Kioet crawls slowly towards the cockpit, notices some credits laying on the floor next to him and picks them up*

Kioet: "How thoughtful..."

*Kioet gets in the cockpit, and presses a button, which closes and locks the door behind him, then gets up on his pilot seat, and presses a button on the console, which turns the holocam on, and Kioet can see what's going on outside, and observes what is taking place before his very eyes*

*Alys and Hal walked down the avenue, headed toward the bar, when Alys suddenly stopped. She looked up,and at the Star that was Coruscants.... a familiar energy radiated out from that planet...... what the hell....?

On the Titan, Cracken twitched, felt an imense surge through the Force.. Irvine? did he.... no, not possible, he haden't been trained yet... but how, it was his son........*

*The entrance to the building is in flames, and the figure moves in, igniting a two-pronged lightsaber:

E.G:

I I <---Where these are the energy blades

I I

I I

I I

I I

I I

I I

I I

---------------

I

I

I

I

I

I

????: I'll just have to do this dirty....

@cracken: its happening on tatoonie.

@R15: its happening OUTSIDE kioet's ship

@all: When thinking of good devious diolge, listen to FFVII's 'One Winged Angel' :D

*The bright light fades as a single form can be seenon one knee with his face pointed down to the ground. with White hair to the length of approx 3ft, and new clothes, the power emenating from this version of Irvine Cracken could even be felt on Gladsheim...*

*The new version stands up. As a sudden wave of energy loss occurs...*

Merged Irvine talking to his self: "ugh! Seems like the amount of power that the younger one wasn't realesed yet. It will grow in time while the power of the Elder one is exsersiced, like teaching its former self how to be, it seems... Very well then, i guess ill just conseal myself for the time being..."

*The newly formed version of Irvine enables himself to have a lesser eminating force power, 'for the time being.' As irvine's shuttle warms up and Irvine force jumps onto the open cargo ramp, and takes off...*

just to make it seem less god mode like, i made it so that his full power cant be achived yet but will eventually as the power of the elder's is used. And currently he's not completey undetectable, just harder to find after his power loss

*Kioet shuts off the monitor, presses a button that lowers the ramp, and exits the ****pit to go collect his weapons*

Kioet to self: "Oh, good. Doesn't look like any of them have been damaged...I would have liked to sell some of them, but that thing had to come and mess up a perfectly safe deal. I suppose I should head back to the cantina and see if I can get myself something to eat, maybe find out what's going on..I'm pretty sure there were some Jedi back there that might pay for what I just witnessed, luckily I've recorded it all."

*Kioet heads back into his ship, and takes off towards mos eisely*

((Scar, and eveyone else. In case it wasn't clear Gladsheim a building for the Aesirian Council to meet. Not a planet ect (it is on Asgard). @Scar: Since you don't know where Gladsheim is located it would have been safer to say the released power could be felt across the galaxy.))

*The Aesir felt the power emiting from Irvine then continued about their business. Odin was doing some minor but necessary work of statehood. Vidar just enter.*

Vidar: You felt that?

Odin: Of course.

Vidar: Those two Irvine seemed to have become one.

Odin: We will get a confirmation with the next report, but if that did happen it doesn't concern us to much.

((OSS: Thanks Redwing, ok so I figure during NJO, otherwise all my charictors are screwed up. I use the same charictors in anothe set of RPGs)

Flax.... I must insist you seed Ithor, Talasea and, when they are recaptured, Aguma (Agamar) and Dathomir. Ithor is a staunchly a Republic world. Talasea is the stepping stone to Pyria (Borelaus), which is of course the gate to Corescant. When Aguma is recaptured, along with Dathomir they must be turned over to us. Understand Aguma is my home world, this point I will not change.

In other respects this treaty is aceptable, however, the military Council and the Chief are responsible for the final desicion.

Archived