Home

Hogwarts WIP

Eldritch

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're just bevels that I played around with and put caps on.

This map will eventually be huge, and there doesn't seem to be any existing textures that I can use - they just don't go with it. I have some reference pics but i'm gonna need more - a lot more.

-Anakin

Originally posted by __CKY__

That looks really good i wanna play at Hogwarts now :) good luck with it all ill be dling this level:urpdude:

Thanks. If you want to speed it up, grab me some reference pics. Whoever gets me a map of the actual floorplan of Hogwarts would be my God. I'm gonna go looking in bookstores and libraries to see if there's anything I can use as well. Still have no volunteers for help, with one or two exceptions. :(

-Anakin

JEDI_Anakin_S: My girlfriend has a very large collection of Harry Potter images, including images of the original cathedrals they 'borrowed' the design from, other production shots, and even the banners/standards of the four houses. I can get some for you if you so wish.

:animelol:

The Harry Potter Lexicon has a maps section that might be of use to you. My girlfriend recommends starting at this one.

:animelol:

Good luck with the map. :thumbs1:

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Thanks. If you want to speed it up, grab me some reference pics. Whoever gets me a map of the actual floorplan of Hogwarts would be my God. I'm gonna go looking in bookstores and libraries to see if there's anything I can use as well. Still have no volunteers for help, with one or two exceptions. :(

-Anakin

You gonna bow to your god? ;P

Anakin you can contact me via e-mail (or through private message, whichever takes your fancy), and let me know what "volunteers" you're after.

Originally posted by Chewie Bakker

You gonna bow to your god? ;P

Anakin you can contact me via e-mail (or through private message, whichever takes your fancy), and let me know what "volunteers" you're after.

:bounce1: *bows* *bows* *bows* I don't know how you (or your girlfriend) found the Lexicon, but it will be immensely helpful. :D

I'm sending you a PM now about details, or you can check in the other thread for Help with the Hogwarts Map also.

-Anakin

Originally posted by Andy867

Hey Jedi_Anakin_S, just wanted to let you know that I made a post on the main site about your request for texture artists and a few good modelers. And I posted a link to the thread for people to check out the WIP.

Thanks a bunch Andy! :D

And Anakin-Davin, I just started on it yesterday, and there's not enough new stuff to post a new picture. Soon though. :)

Archived