Home

WIP: Jago

Matt-Liell

I got a request from topshot to make a skin of a guy in a karate suit, then i asked for pics and gave me this pic so i started skinning him. I guess hes from a game called killer instincts (never heard of it). anyway i got the Yun model and started skinning. so far i've only done the face, hands, boots and hips and his legs. heres a page with the pics so far. i just started today and thats why not much is done on him but keep looking for updates! post opinions here!

- Topshot if u see this give me your opinions k?

http://www.geocities.com/yaduskins/Jago

yeah, i can make him have muscles! im going to work some more on him tommorow morning first thing so check for updates at about 2:00pm. as for the taunts we'll see, it would be cool if i could get him to yell something in yapaneese! and ill make some bot support soon. Topshot would u like team support as well? as for the realism it should shape up in a couple days!

Its done guys! All except the taunt which topshot is getting. I retextured the skin, pretty well infact. It gave me alot of practice texturing skin, which i dont do often. The blue team skin is the same as the default one, but my favourite is the red one by far! i made him look a bit cooler in the red skin, kind of a sith karate guy! well here r some pics of the final skin! if u would like it it will be up on my website at the end of the week, if i get the taunt soon! here r the pics! http://www.geocities.com/yaduskins/Jago3

Thanks, i thought it was awsome too! I surprised even myself! Thanks for requesting him, it is an awsome skin. U gave me the chance to reskin an etire skin over with GOOD skin textures. All i need now is the taunt got one yet? If not ill start checking now! Then if u have one we can use yours and mine! If u ever need more skins ill be glad to do it, but not right away i have few other requests!

.....but there are a couple japanese WAV's I've found. Actually only 5. They're here and here

The second link, you have to go to the sounds section without immediately being taken there. And yes, they're both

dragon ball z sites, but they both have japanese WAV files.

I hope this helps. If not, we'll have to stick with the original yun taunts

Right now all I see is flat colors without texture. His skin is flat, clothes are flat... the skinning job is good, but add some texture and it will look professional. I also suggest using a picture of the actual model for the icon, rather than a picture of Jago from KI that you've superimposed the colors blue and red on. This also would make it look much more professional.

Archived