Home

how to make avs with animation

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by yadu

ya, thanks guys!

-LBuRNa my av has 8 frames in it only because of the stupid 20000 mb rule, before it had about 11 but it was something like 20700.

my avatar has 23 frames. maybe because i use optimize and i also reduce the colors to the extent where it doesn't mess up the quality of my av. try that, you can save alot more memory and probably be able to add more frames.

don't use copy use the printscreen key. printscreen is a button located in the keyboard that lets you copy the screen in your comp.

Hey i tried ulead gif animator to try to do a avatar from a 2 mins trailer and i just want a cut scene from the trailer but i just cant open the trailer,it laods 2571 from 6066 of the imgs and it freezes.

If someone is interested in doing my avatar send me an email at killer_g_x@hotmail.com .

I would be very happy ,it's been 2 days im trying to do my avatar.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Evil

it laods 2571 from 6066 of the imgs and it freezes.

Like when you open a video in ulead gif animator,it starts loading all the images of the movie/trailer/clip,the trailer i want my avatar from is a trailer of Brolly ,the scene i want is at the middle but my computer freezes at 2571 so i cant get the scene.

I dont get this, I saved it as a gif, with 3 pictures in it, and then when i opened it with Gif thing, i only had one!! Because i really wanna make an avvie of Obi kicking those droids, and i wanna do it my self

Edit , I am so dumb, heh, the movie didnt use QuickTime, :( so... erm, could anyone help me out a bit, like make it for me? Heh, because I dont get a single thing about this..... :mad:

Originally posted by Evil

Like when you open a video in ulead gif animator,it starts loading all the images of the movie/trailer/clip,the trailer i want my avatar from is a trailer of Brolly ,the scene i want is at the middle but my computer freezes at 2571 so i cant get the scene.

Don't load the whole thing into ulead if you want a short scene in the middle... even if your computer would let you load the whole thing, you'd have to delete about 5,080 of the 6,000 frames it loaded... just press Print screen and paste, or press CTRL+C and paste. Only way for you to get around that.

Archived