Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

Wow. My first post in a LONG time.

Anyways, to all those who are asking for a SP replacement, it's really simple to make them yourselves. Just rename the pk3 file to a .zip file, and then unzip all the contents using winzip, then open up the unzipped "models" folder, and then the "players" folder, and then rename the folder containing the Mace Windu model and skins to "kyle" instead of whatever it will be when it is released. Then, go back to the original location you unzipped everything to, right click on the "models" folder that contains the newly renamed "kyle" folder, and then go through your winzip options and find the option entitled "add to zip file" or something like that. When you get to the screen where you actually create the filename, call it something like "KyletoMace.pk3" or whatever you want, as long as it ends in .pk3 and is in the base directory.

Simple, eh?

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Arco

mace-pose-render.jpg

Just a little render for you. I have been testing out my brand new copy of max5. Anyway We are on the big build up to release... the textures are pretty much final on all the jedi... i think there is a few clipping issues and sizing probs to be sorted oh and they need to be capped. But apart from that.... done. So we are a matter of days away from release I would say.

Arco

:drop2: OMG !! :drop2: Simply stunning !!!! and possibly released in a few days. You Guys :rock: Rock :rock:

Originally posted by Arco

mace-pose-render.jpg

Just a little render for you. I have been testing out my brand new copy of max5. Anyway We are on the big build up to release... the textures are pretty much final on all the jedi... i think there is a few clipping issues and sizing probs to be sorted oh and they need to be capped. But apart from that.... done. So we are a matter of days away from release I would say.

Arco

Now, THAT IS PERFECTION!

EXELLENT WORK TOONCES!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers::drop2::thumbsup::mace:

hey what about me... and for that matter tex. remember us! lol. Tooces you are the man... i can't beleive how much mesh work you have got done.. it's hard for me to keep up!

Arco!:deathii:

PS: remember i have been working on the textures a fair while too... i feel like they are my babies too! the love children of toonces and arco their grandpappy being tex... ewwwwwwwww.

i still think ur the 2nd best skinner of all jk2 history :) only short of raven and kman (after seeing his new ploo)

and toonces, is an AWESOME modeler too, he make some of the most realistic models ive seen for jk2.

But you two go hadn in hand, you cant have one of toonces great models unless you skin it

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

for real, u start talking about how u will kill the president, and your mom, and everything. grow up.

Ya, I agree. I mean, killing people for a virtual game model? SICKKK... and yes, plz, cut down on the spam :rolleyes:

Archived