Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all,Im doing all this to be hated.This isnt the only place iv been spamming on,second of all the sickness just makes you guys not even wanna screw around wit me,but of coarse Its your life and you can continue pleasuring me :D,mwhahaha:duel:

Well toonces I dont mean to be rude at all, and i dont mean to sound impatient just concerned. did u get the shoulder working cause u said you'd release it this weekend and the weekend is over! im not going to scream in caps lock about shooting people about it though like some spammers!:rolleyes:

I'm patient, just wondering what happened!:D

-Toonces

I'm hoping for this weekend if I can get the robe issues worked out, the rest it final.

He said hoping for. I think we can try to be a little more patient about this. Come on..where's the "Christmas Spirit"?

Heh, anyway. I can't wait for this model to come out...as well as the others. I'm going to have much fun with these. Great job, Toonces, Arco(I remembered you, buddy.), and Tex.

heh, thanks for looking that up Tnuc, it saved me a little time :D

I'm still working out those issues. I may have to slightly remodel the robe to get it to deform correctly, but I'm hopeful I can get it right without any signifigant changes

It MAY be another couple of days, you guys will know first here. Also, when in doubt either check my website, or look on Jediknightii.net since it will be there before any of the other JO websites

I just realised that you guys haven't seen the blue ctf yet. Anyway, a color sceme that Arco did for Obi that I put on Mace with some very small changes, one of them was including "BMF" on his pouch ;)

As I announced on another thread, sunday at the LATEST. Tommorow I hope to release Mace, followed by Qui-Gon then Obi. I might not get Mace out tommorow, but all three will be released by sunday :)

maceblue.jpg

O.M.G thats is very good, very very good indeed!

And thank you Toonces, you would have to be one of the fastest modellers out! And I really think you are the greatest modeller out! [no offence to the other modellers, you are great too!]

Good job Toonces, and good job! :)

Edit: Would you mind getting a picture of the front of him? :)

Wow that looks great! I can't wait for all these Jedi to be released! (the only issue I have with the three is obi-wans face , I just dont think it looks like him but hey, ill play with him anyway) all this talk about ctf brought a question to mind, Toonces are you still using my "evil" Qui-Gon face for one of the CTF's? if not thats fine. I haven't been around awhile due to Personal problems and work schedule.

Great job, you guys. I really like the BMF addition. Brings a tear t'my heart. ;.; Perhaps after this is released, Toonces...someone(hint) could perhaps skin Mace to be white. I'm a big "bald person" fighter, and just a basic white Mace prolly would look kickass. By the way...were any of the sounds taken from movies like Pulp Fiction? Or Shaft? "What's my name?!" "It's the one that says bad mother f*cker." Ahh...fun times, having Mace fun around cussing people out. "F*CK You mother F*CKA!" or perhaps "Hold onto your butts"...but now I'm rambling. the point of this post wasn't to suggest, but to ask if any of those...or any others..were in. Anyways. I'm off.

heh, I just had to do the BMF to pay homage to Samuel L ;) As for the sounds, I'm not using quotes from any other movie. I know this means I'm missing out on some great taunts, but I don't wanna use curses as taunts because younglings might download this and I don't want to get nasty e-mails from parents.

Originally posted by §ith Lord

Toonces are you still using my "evil" Qui-Gon face for one of the CTF's? if not thats fine. I haven't been around awhile due to Personal problems and work schedule.

It's cool Sith, I definatly still wanna use your evil face skin :) He'll be featured on the Red and maby Blue skins if he looks cool with the blue sceme :)

Alright, I might consider a seprate soundpack, but I won't distribute it with the model, and it would only be available on my website.

I would strictly control the sound pack, and not allow any of the major Jedi Outcast websites to host it. Let me think about it a little. I definatly understand why some would like that pack, hell, I'd have a ball with it myself

Archived