Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The model looks really great, above my spectations! :)

The only little thing that I would change (and it's not on the model itself) is that "No" sound, all the other sounds are great. Again a most impressive job with that model! It was worth even to redownload it (1.1)! :clap2:

Originally posted by squall_dm

Toonces, I hate to bring this to your attention, but Mace Windu's robe is transparent from the front - like a one way texture. This does not happen with Qui-Gon.

Try deleting Toonces SP version. I saw that problem only with the SP version installed.

I dont really mean to be impatient but, I thought Obi-Wan was going to be released yesterday?

[And I really like the SP Mace, I keep getting my ass whooped by those dang reborns.... And I really like it when he dies because you can see his mouth open and close and stuff when he is fighting... Very realistic!] :)

ah sp player version of obiwan is special. I have done about 6 skins i think for the model that are used ingame... for certain evil jedi reborn types and their rather tall master. I might post some pictures of them later... if you are lucky. hohoho. Merry Christmas!

Arco:deathii:

-: jingle jingle jingle :-

Archived