Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres not too much you can do to fix that, the arm will always clip into the body. Unless you made some new key poses for the ls stances, which would require new animations being added into the game.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

oh like it does on the Kit model. but that really don't bother me but i guess it has to please most of the community and not just one guy. but i hope he can fix it.

are you talking about me? because i said nothing on that bothering me, all i did was tell you what toonces said from the SP mace windu map, Party Crasher

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

are you talking about me? because i said nothing on that bothering me, all i did was tell you what toonces said from the SP mace windu map, Party Crasher

no it wasn't directed to one person didn't mean it that way at all. sry if you took it personal. i was just askin if it's how it does on his Kit model.

Heh, it's been a while since we've talked, so where better than one of your threads!

You're doing a really great job. Mace looks amazing, you really captured the likeness and I can't wait to check out the actual mesh.

Too bad about the damn clipping through the tabards... you'd figure that a game that was made for jedi combat would include the proper animations for a jedi in combat ;)

I guess we know why they didn't included anyone in the release with traditional jedi garb.

Add me to the list of people that aren't bothered by Fisto's clipping. Perfection, while a wonderful goal to aim for, is not attainable... not in this game anyway.

Good luck finishing him up. All of you.

-nomad

May the force be with you.

Originally posted by nomad

Heh, it's been a while since we've talked, so where better than one of your threads!

You're doing a really great job. Mace looks amazing, you really captured the likeness and I can't wait to check out the actual mesh.

Too bad about the damn clipping through the tabards... you'd figure that a game that was made for jedi combat would include the proper animations for a jedi in combat ;)

I guess we know why they didn't included anyone in the release with traditional jedi garb.

Add me to the list of people that aren't bothered by Fisto's clipping. Perfection, while a wonderful goal to aim for, is not attainable... not in this game anyway.

Good luck finishing him up. All of you.

-nomad

May the force be with you.

Amen.

Things have been quiet about this model for a little while. I know there has been more work done on the other models lately. Does that mean Mace is more or less finished? I may have missed it, but are all the models going to be released at once? Any updates would be great. Can't wait to get my hands on this model. Keep up the great work! :)

Mace is finished, all I have left to do is tweak the shoulders on the robe which is being difficult and we'll be all ready to go. As to weather they will be released together or not, I keep changing my mind. I hate to keep them from you all, but I think one BIG release might be very cool to do

Originally posted by Toonces

Mace is finished, all I have left to do is tweak the shoulders on the robe which is being difficult and we'll be all ready to go. As to weather they will be released together or not, I keep changing my mind. I hate to keep them from you all, but I think one BIG release might be very cool to do

I say to prevent rioting you release them as they're ready. ;)

Not before they're ready though - no one wants you to rush anything, Toonces.

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

I say to prevent rioting you release them as they're ready. ;)

Not before they're ready though - no one wants you to rush anything, Toonces.

Hella big AMEN.

*tosses $50 to everyone to start a riot* j/k just a little tip under the table that we want em ;) right guys? *looks around no one posts but is sure someone will ;)*

one more thing too many asterix or whatever yes im doing it again rambling on and on and on

Originally posted by Toonces

I hate to keep them from you all, but I think one BIG release might be very cool to do

toonces, you ever consider doing any more jedi? sort of like how you transformed the qui-gon body into mace... the possibilities are seemingly endless (koth, tiin, etc...). i know you're involved with the aotc tc, but you never know... :cool:

Yeah, I've thought about it some t3rr0r. I may do a number of more Jedi. My major problem is I really don't like working with the raven skeleton. That being said, I'm thinking about doing Epi II Obi next. I won't start on him until these three are finished, and only once I talk to KMan about weather or not he's going to finish up Tex's Obi II

Archived