Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most definitely. If you want to see a beta version of Mace's facial animation in cutscenes, go check out AKPiggot's Mace Windu : Party Crasher thread (which looks fantastic, by the way). Toonces gave him a beta of the Mace Windu model so he could pimp some screenshots.

Originally posted by Toonces

We're getting extremely close to our Tripple Jedi release. Some new shots of Mace. Some new textures and Geometrical changes :)

newmaceeye.jpg

newmaceeye2.jpg

newmaceeye3.jpg

He looks great. I'm really looking forward to your Jedi releases. I can't wait to make some NPC's out of them :). Mace is gonna look so cool next to Yoda.

Perfection! Good Job! Perhaps u could make a version with his lightsaber attached to his belt, i dont know why but i always want to see a jedi model like that! just a suggestion!

one thing thought his forhead and eyebrows. if u look at some pics it doesnt look exactly right it seems to slope is the word id use, yes slope over the eyes a bit more! but good job anyways!

Originally posted by Toonces

No, I'm not going to set a date, I'll just happen. Soon, They are really three seprate models, they were just based on the same mesh.

Once Obi, Mace, and Qui-Gon are finished, I'm going to do a couple more Jedi, I won't name them just yet, but these arn't my last :D

mace-pose-render.jpg

Just a little render for you. I have been testing out my brand new copy of max5. Anyway We are on the big build up to release... the textures are pretty much final on all the jedi... i think there is a few clipping issues and sizing probs to be sorted oh and they need to be capped. But apart from that.... done. So we are a matter of days away from release I would say.

Arco

Archived