Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So THIS is what telling Santa Clause at the mall want you want for Christmas is like..hmm...Toonces...Er...Santa Clause...hold onto yer butt. I have a long list. >.> Joking of course. Unless you're looking for a certain comic book superhero to model after you're done with these. >.>

I'll tell you what I wont be doing, three more jedi simultaniously ;) Shaak Ti is next, after that inbredyokel and I are talking about doing customiseable charecters (multiple torso's heads, hair, ect..)

On the sound pack, I'll just host it on my website, I just would want to keep it a seprate download from the model just to be safe :)

Originally posted by Toonces

Release is imminent. Expect him up exclusively on jediknightii.net late tonight or early tommorow. I will post a release message here just before I upload him

macerelease.jpg

Awesome, pity the arm bugs couldn't quite get removed :( oh well, still an awesome three models :mace::yobi::aobi:

Am I mistaken, or is this pic showing a big improvement of the arm/shoulder clipping bug?

Looking forward to this Toonces...

yet again I thank you :D

Oh, how many taunts will he have? (in the regular Star Wars release)

-nomad

MTFBWY

Originally posted by Toonces

I'll tell you what I wont be doing, three more jedi simultaniously ;) Shaak Ti is next, after that inbredyokel and I are talking about doing customiseable charecters (multiple torso's heads, hair, ect..)

Not to be a nuisance, but what happened to ROTJ Luke?

But anyways, fantastic job Toonces and Arco. Mace is awesome! I can't wait to play him. :D

Hi. I hardly ever post anything, but I've been following this thread for about 3 months. I cant say anything but praise for your work Toonces and the rest of you guys. Well, there is only one other thing I can say.

We want Mace! We want Mace! We want Mace! We want Mace!

Oh yeah, keep up the good work too!

And here I was worried. Toonces to the rescue!! Alright! I'm so happy. See, I just finished building my computer complete with a p4 2 ghz, Radeon 9700 pro, and 256 DDR mb, a master 80 gb hard drive, and a slave 20 gb hard drive so now I can finally play pc games. Before i had a 600 mhz celeron with intel integrated graphics, chip set 810. and 128 mb sd ram. so these models look great on my new system. Ok, now i'm spamming so i'll shut up. Cant wait Toonces!! Thanks!

Congrats on the new PC Radner :) You probly should get some more ram though, 256 really doesn't cut it anymore.

Anyway, I'm adjusting his hand tag now and once I get it right he'll be ready. I also am going to take a look at the robe once more, but the robe will be an unsupported feature so please don't e-mail me and complain that it looks bad

One last thing. I always thought that Mace has a little "edge" to him, like Anakin, but not as far so Mace's bot will use Grip. It's one of the best bots I've made thus far. (very similar to Palps which I got many compliments about) He'll use no other Darkside powers (lightning, rage, ect.) I'll probly include a lightside bot too for those who are bugged by his default bot using Grip

Anyway, back to work :)

Oh, nice Avatar Flanders :)

Thanks, I dealt anyone will mind that Mace uses grip, but it will be kind of... Weird :eyeraise:

And I got a new girlfriend, so I am extra happy today!

And could you quickly post a pic of the Robe and the Red version [like in capture the flag or team ffa] because I havent seen any pictures of them yet.

Yes rut, I work here so as soon as he's released he'll be up on JediknightII.net

Flanders, I gotta take some screenies for the zip file so I'll take some of those for you, I got some work to do first. If you can't wait go through the thread because I know that there are pics back a ways

Archived