Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give it a couple of tries. It took me a few goes, but it completed fully on the third try.

Fantastic model Toonces! It turned out way better than I expected. Screenshots don't do justice to seeing it moving. Can't wait for Obi-wan and Qui-Gon!

Also, what is your policy on people creating skins for these models?

Cheers!

Everyone's downloading it, so that's why you might get an unfinished download ;)

I'd just like to say that the Blue varient of Mace Windu is my favourite. Blue and black go very well together :p

The robes look very realistic too. :)

So great job on the likeness :thumbsup:

You just have to love the falling sound though :lol::D

Great job on the model.

I just checked out JKII.net and found it in the file database, so I had no clue a SP version was available as well. So I tried converting it myself, but I ended up with the robed and unrobed versions overlapping eachother, and his lightsaber growing out of his shoulder.

Thanks guys :) Oh, one thing I didn't find out was how to change the saber color for the single player version. I'll try and find out tommorow and I'll add that.

I'm not sure who I'll release tommorow, probly Obi, but it depends on who needs more work.

I'll supprise you guys ;)

Originally posted by _NinjaGaiden_

thanks toonces..... i want the default saber to be purple for him.... i hate having to change it manually every level :) also u might want to make the qui gon sp with a default green saber

As soon as I figure out how to do this I'll update the sp version on my website. I flipped through the thread on it in the editing section and didn't quite understand what to do, I'll take another look when I wake up tommorow :)

Originally posted by Toonces

Thanks guys :) Oh, one thing I didn't find out was how to change the saber color for the single player version. I'll try and find out tommorow and I'll add that.

I'm not sure who I'll release tommorow, probly Obi, but it depends on who needs more work.

I'll supprise you guys ;)

Santa Toonces,it must be obi :D

unless he still needs work then i can wait

I think you need to edit the npc.cfg to change the saber colors of all the SP NPCs and Kyle ;)

Check the top part under 'Kyle' and 'munro' to see what I mean. :p

Here's a quick edit of the npc.cfg I made; feel free to use it or look over it to see the changes :)

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

I think you need to edit the npc.cfg to change the saber colors of all the SP NPCs and Kyle ;)

Check the top part under 'Kyle' and 'munro' to see what I mean. :p

Here's a quick edit of the npc.cfg I made; feel free to use it or look over it to see the changes :)

no, that won't work, it'll change the default saber in cutscenes but not in play. The best way is probably the thread Toonces mentioned earlier.

Done both. Editing thread and modified npc.cfg.

Last time I editied the np.cfg and played SP; my saber colour had already changed; but the method in the thread is simply a file which execute a script with commands to enable cheats, change the saber color and then disable cheats.

I done both and zipped it up with the SP file.

You can take a look here :p

Archived