Home

WIP: Mace Windu

Toonces

Originally posted by WhiteShdw

Those ingame shots look sweet Toonces. Let me know when you wanna pimp some Qui-gon or Obi-wan ingame shots. I'll send you a beta of the DoTF pitroom.

I'll send ya a PM about it and we'll see what we can do, I have to pimp some shots of Qui-Gon soon as we're trying to put the finishing touches on him :)

Mars sent me a new Obi, looks good, I'll get some shots for everybody and post them in the Obi thread. I also have tweaked his head some more with Arco's skin, I'll post some shots a little later so we can get some crits :)

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll send you something as soon as I get in touch with Shadriss to make sure he has no objections. I'm pretty sure he'll have none, but i don't want to go over his head. He's still lead mapper of this project. :D

I was also wondering if you were doing some First Person skins for Sp. I'm not sure if this is extra skinning work or just writing an extra .skin file. I was trying to do something in Sp with some of the existing models, but i wasn't very succesfull. But this is not really my area so you guys might be more succesfull.

um thanks i guess... but I have to make a few changes. Heh. Playing with him ingame has made some of the bad parts of the skin stick out... so i am gonna go over his face and redo a lot of it. But thanks non the less.

Arco:deathii:

Originally posted by keo718

I was referring to his back, from the belt up. But you guys probably have it good enough. We'll see when Jedi_Anakin posts those pics.

Sorry about the wait. Here are the pics. As you can see, the tabards do not extend below the belt, but they are there above it.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Copy & Paste

Hope this helps.

:EDIT: I fixed the links. Sorry.

Originally posted by ialexeev

U PPL WORK FAST!! IM IMPRESSED!

BUT I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION

HOW ABOUT SOME OF U COOL MODELERS HELP TERCERO WITH HIS ANAKIN MODEL

:duel:

Seriously. Quit pestering people about when their models will be completed. If you'd bother to read Tercero's thread you would know why the model isn't done yet, and it's NOT because he needs help modeling it. Show some patience. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Arco

um thanks i guess... but I have to make a few changes. Heh. Playing with him ingame has made some of the bad parts of the skin stick out... so i am gonna go over his face and redo a lot of it. But thanks non the less.

Arco:deathii:

Yeah... It's too bad that Mod view doesn't show you how it looks ingame. That's too bad, it looks like you have done so much work already. Don't change him too much. Really he looks good. Mars out!

Im completely up to date with info about Terceros model, and im not pesting anyone.

but concerning his personal life, i'd rather help the guy...yet im not a modeller, so there is nothing i can do

and other ppl could offer a hand tho

other thing if he doesnt want any help, but i hope u get my point

Archived