Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEY YEY YEY!!! btw, how about making a skin pack with mace and obi together >:)? just an idea

btw Hellfire Jedi, its the perspective, they arent actually taht big, people said that about qui gon too :), (i hope..) well if not.... u know what they say about big hands :) (big mittins....)

The bottom pic with the 2 pics beside it is nearly perfect just the chin needs to be widened and the hair needs to be up more. The other one, the eyes need to be closer together other then that it looks perfect. And the hair may be too long..... I may be wrong sense I haven't seen Episode 1 for a long time but, I remember seeing the hair strand shorter, barely past his shoulder

first off the hands are being redone. As I have been going mad for a long time at how much they suck... they are square and they are too big. toonces is already dealing with that.

And now more ingame pimpage... lots of movie type pics of him fighting a certain someone.....

obiwan1.jpg

obiwan2.jpg

obiwan3.jpg

obiwan4.jpg

a wallpaper-

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/genq3/obiwan/obiwan-wall.jpg

heehee he be out soon!

Arco:deathii:

Originally posted by omeo7

The hair texture is nice, but there needs to be some more detail and blending around around the hairline. Both models have "helmet hair"

No I totally disagree!!!!!!!!! It does not look like helmet hair... Everyone knows that in order for it to pass as helmet hair, You have to have a chin strap! Do you see a chin strap? I don't! There is no chin strap, and I dont see a face visor thingy either... Do you? I don't!

Toonces! We need a chin strap! Can you model that? Get right on it, and Me and Arco will start working the textures out. By god we will make the greatest model known to mankind! :D Mars out ;)

Hmm...that is long.

But just to be sure, I pulled out my Ep.1 DVD to double check. And in the final fight scene they show Obi-Wan's braid as being long, but not quite as long as is shown in the above picture.

Another thing... the way the braid is modeled, being curved to give the braid the look of movement, maybe the braid should be reduced in length a little bit to make up for its curvature.

Just something to think about.

its going to be different for a few different reasons. Stick a piece of string to the back of your ear and move your neck around, then your shoulders, then twist to the side....depending on your pose it changes alot. Also if its his real hair, in 6 months of shooting its going to grow, and if its a clip on they don't use the same one over and over. The same thing is going to happen in game also.

heehee Red CTF varient done. I LOVE doing evil skins! Anyway I will do a quick blue one... it will just be a ghost skin probs an then after toonces has done tweeking the weighting etc for hands and whatnot and making hands smaller blah blah we can release.

redobi-face.jpg

redobi.jpg

Arco:deathii:

Archived