Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by omeo7

HIs hands look HUGE in some of the pics.

omeo, read the rest of the thread before you post, 3 peopole already stated that, and arco and toonces already responded it.

also, the reason i said it was the angle was because when Toonces had the pic of Qui Gon with his saber, he had big hands, and toonces said that it was the angle, so i just figured because the obi looked like the same angle.

It's actually a combination of both the size of the hands, and the angle. They are a little too big and I'm going to scale them down, but that camera angle makes them look enormous, much larger than they actually are

Ok, more screenies :D From Mars

Obispread2.jpg

Also some additional skins, large format so I'll keep it clickable

http://drivingcatstudios.com/images/Obispread.jpg

HOLY CRAP ON A STICK !!

I love that Anakin he did it ROCKSSSSSS mars AWESOME job i expected nothing better than that from him....

Awesome job i cannot emphisize this to much mars AWESOME my brother liked excuse me LOVED the sith robed one ok thanks all and

Will qui obi and mace be released in one pack??

Once again an excelent update u guys keep it up!! and Toonces don't stop modeling for us!!

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

JEDI_Anakin check it out ..

the link under the picture he posted click on it u can see the anakin he did...

Who? ;) (Name was changed)

I saw it, but it's just Anakin's clothes - still Obi-Wan's face. That skin in particular needs a little more detail, but the rest of them look pretty good.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Same diff mainly a little diffirent face textures would probley do it no?

Ah... no. Anakin's body is very different from Obi-Wan's. It's like all the people that dress up on Halloween. Just because they're wearing a Obi-Wan costume doesn't make them look like Obi-Wan. Pretend Obi-Wan is wearing an Anakin costume... it just wouldn't look quite right.

Besides, Mars is skining an actual Anakin model being made by Jolts that's a little more accurate.

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

Ah... no. Anakin's body is very different from Obi-Wan's. It's like all the people that dress up on Halloween. Just because they're wearing a Obi-Wan costume doesn't make them look like Obi-Wan. Pretend Obi-Wan is wearing an Anakin costume... it just wouldn't look quite right.

Besides, Mars is skining an actual Anakin model being made by Jolts that's a little more accurate.

Yeah well... the Anakin skin for the Obi was just for fun, but I know everyone's gonna flame me on it... I don't care, besides I'm just warming up for the model (when Toonces can get it to me). Mars out!

Archived