Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

yo i have an update of sorts about my skin work. Marz has inspired me to do a little thang for the sp game. Altho we will do a normal kyle replacement I also intend to make a full sp reborn replacement... so you will get a lot of dark jedi reborns that look much better. Also Dessan will be replaced by either the red CTF obiwan I have done (but with robes) or a new skin on mace maybe. I just want to make them look more like evil jedis rather than a fatarse T-Rex and some hooded fools. It may take a while for me to do it so it probly won't be released the same time as the mp version of obiwan..... heehee it should be cool tho I hope.

Arco:deathii:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will there there be a SP replacement for Kyle or Luke?

What i mean is like with Sithlordii's Darth Vader SP, where he replaced all of the sounds, so no-one would know any different (except in cut scenes)

EDIT: Didn't see there was a 6th page, so I didn't see Arco's post

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

No, I remember. It's been awhile, Wassup? How the skillz workin? Marz out!

ive been trying to get in touch with you again i went on vacation and never seen you again :ball:

anyways, WOW look you already are skinning the things you said you wanted to, did you get around to modeling yet?

im making a mod now cause i have alot of skillz anyways good luck on this AWSOME obi model

umm

King out?!?

HA:D

Originally posted by KingPin

ive been trying to get in touch with you again i went on vacation and never seen you again :ball:

anyways, WOW look you already are skinning the things you said you wanted to, did you get around to modeling yet?

im making a mod now cause i have alot of skillz anyways good luck on this AWSOME obi model

umm

King out?!?

HA:D

Well... not modeling yet (sigh). I want to do Zam Wessell, she is way cool. I also have wanted to do "Adi Gallia". There is still stuff to learn on skinning, but I plan to do modeling soon. Next project is "Yarael Poof", so watch that thread! Mars out!

Originally posted by MysticSpade

Mars i personally like all of your work. the anikan skin is good. ppl just know this is an obi model and know it doesn't look right. but your skins are quite a treat.

I appreciate the comments. It's kinda funny... I started drawing comics many years ago, but it's hard to get feedback from people since your dealing mainly with the publisher (unless your famous). I like doing this skin thing... using the forums allows you get instant feedback. I used to think it would be great to make money doing what I love, but now I think its just cool to have your work commented on (still money is nice). No artist would admit this, but I do this work for the praise. I may get a ton of complaints, but it's that one good critique that makes it worth the effort. Art is nothing more than a way to connect to others through visualization. I know everyone one here gets a kick out of being involved in a spotlighted project... and this is one for sure. Mars out!

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well... not modeling yet (sigh). I want to do Zam Wessell, she is way cool. I also have wanted to do "Adi Gallia". There is still stuff to learn on skinning, but I plan to do modeling soon. Next project is "Yarael Poof", so watch that thread! Mars out!

thats to bad i thought you where modeling to :( oh well if you dont wanna wast money just get a modeling program off KaZZa and learn but make sure you have antivirus

Well... I just sent Toonces the final Pk3, Only thing left is his tweaks, Which I don't think there are many. Me and Arco should have something out soon. Just keep watching the thread. Some things I added on the final Pk3 draft.

1) New Icons (of course none of you have seen the old, so nothing big here)

2) I added a Anakin face/hair texture for the Anakin varient. Dont expect nothing too spectacular, since the model doesn't support it very well.

3) I went over "all" the textures and fine tuned em. taking out mistakes (imagine that).

Get ready boys, it's coming! Mars out!

Ok me been busy to. here is a shoy of my WIP desann replacement. I still have a few issues to sort out... such as the funky lighting on his face... i'm not sure how I will do this but i will work it out. Any time soon jk2.net should have an exclusive set of shots of my reborn replacement that this desann is part of. Much better than the reborn the game had i think.

desann1.jpg

and yes mars is right we will be releasing soon. toonces is doing facial animation suport and also tweeking the mesh to fit to the skeleton better... fingers crossed but we may be able to fix the arm clipping problems!

Arco:deathii:

Archived