Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

Originally posted by t3rr0r

anyone can post images in the showcase forum. all you need to do is use the tags.

okay, i hate to be a bother, and i feel like a dumd n00b,BUT...

could you please be more specific? is there a link i can go to for instructions?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Garik Loran

Hey, any chance I may get this model without this padawan-hairtail?B]

Yeah, you can alpha those out :) Actually, I'll detach the two things and rig them seprate from the head so you'll be able to switch it on and off with a .skin file

Oh, and yes, he has the same problem with his torso. If I can't get it fixed I'm just going to get it as nice as I can and just release them

No, I'm not going to set a date, I'll just happen. Soon, They are really three seprate models, they were just based on the same mesh.

Once Obi, Mace, and Qui-Gon are finished, I'm going to do a couple more Jedi, I won't name them just yet, but these arn't my last :D

I'll take some shots of Mars's skins as soon as I get home tonight, I have to unpack his pk3 and it'll take me a little time

Until then, some updates from Me and Arco, some geometrical changes, and some new textures

newobieye.jpg

newobieye2.jpg

newobieye3.jpg

Originally posted by Toonces

Yeah, you can alpha those out :) Actually, I'll detach the two things and rig them seprate from the head so you'll be able to switch it on and off with a .skin file

Ahhh, great! Then I will make a young emperor clone skin when the model is finished.

It's been too long since I did something for this game :D

Archived