Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

wow it looks great in game!!! still the neck looks a little odd but no big deal.

Mest: that screenshot is after luke and desann fight, kyle gets into the ship and they talk using their "walkie talkies", kyle also uses it a lot of times to talk with jan during the game.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-rocks back an forth on his Emporer's chair-

It will be soon,the skin will come soon,No need to kill yourself Model................

Im freaking out.ahhhhhhhhh

!!!!!

ITS AMAZING

!

AHHHHHHH IM GOING TO! EAT SOME ICE CREAM! UNTILL IT COMES OUT AN ILL BE REAlly fat!

that has nothing to do with it but ok,model looks amazing in game!

And It must come soon right guys?you dont want me to kill myself now do you ;):fett::deathstar

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Quick everyone say the model's look perfect and definetly needs no more tweaking.. then it might be released :D

I still keep checking this thread, and JK2 sites incase it's been released :p

Hehe i do too :p but there is really only one wrod to describe these freakin awsome models.......

:eek:WOW :eek:

Keep it up and when it is released may I use it for my mod......idk if I will but this is too great not to have it in :D:cool:

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

::Waits for the release of the models :D::

Have patience young jedi, your eagerness betrays you. (Quotes Obi)

Build a model... and they will come. (field of dreams, Right?)

Hey it's just a few darn days, Alright already! (Quotes Mars) ;)

Originally posted by Taigan

Be origanal eh?

YOU ALL ARE CLOSE MINDED ****S WHO LIKE TO WACK OFF DONKEYS AT THE SAME TIME GO TO JENNY CREG JUS TO GET THINNER AFRAID OF YOUR FATTNESS,AND YALL CLAIM TO BE SW FANS BUT YOU LIKE STAR TREK I MEAN **** RIGHT OFF,GO AHEAD TELL THE ****IN ADMIN MODS WHATEVER DONT YOU GET IT ITS WHAT I WANT BITCH!

SO PLEASURE ME EVEN MORE! :D

I love the hatred!

:rolleyes:

Just because your all failures in life

you want power so you go off an tell on people

Because you'll never have power in the real world

Now,Even if you all are fat losers who make girl friends out of cardboard,excluding the modelers,including marz

dosnt mean you have to pretend like you have a life,they only know you online but irl your all the same making up one big fat ass comunity,in whitch i have sympathy for,so Take care as I am banned from this site it will be one down 3 left to go,then after those 3 I'll be banned from 1000 fourm areas

-bows-Thank you thank you

You seem to be in need of a life more than us (I dont doubt you guys have one) so why dont you go get one instead.

Now on topic: The model looks perfect, I cant wait for it (but of course I will :p).

Just because your all failures in life

you want power so you go off an tell on people

Because you'll never have power in the real world

Now,Even if you all are fat losers who make girl friends out of cardboard,excluding the modelers,including marz

dosnt mean you have to pretend like you have a life,they only know you online but irl your all the same making up one big fat ass comunity,in whitch i have sympathy for,so Take care as I am banned from this site it will be one down 3 left to go,then after those 3 I'll be banned from 1000 fourm areas:D

-bows-Thank you thank you

Dear TailGay (or however you pronounce it)

Hmmmm... Dont think I'm a loser! I put my time out to give people something for free! There isnt too many things that are free in this world. I'm sure the modeling community appreciates my contributions. If you stand on a box and declare everyone a loser, then you must be the king of losers. Only a king can make declarations! At any rate... I'm not sure of your point, and I bet know one else does either. The only thing that I understood in your (poorly written) rant, is that you somehow think I'm a loser with a cardboard girlfriend. You sound like a kid... Only a child could whine like that. You have no idea "who" you are talking about! My work is "Known" work. I dont consider myself to be the greatest artist on the earth, but I have worked hard to be where I am now! My comic work has been published nation wide... Your work (whatever it might be) probably has'nt been seen since the last time you forgot to flush! Enjoy your "hate", and I'll enjoy my blessings.

Mars out...

Marz Amen,

Taligay if ur insulting marz work you do not know true work

If u do stuff like that (emphisizing never possible :)) its probley made out of fresh **** from ur mouth

If u came here to be a ****ing dickhead and flame people and post ur gonna kill someone go ****ing show it to the damn cops these are all good modelers and good skinners they dont need ur bull**** like it sucks or calling them gay or have coardboard girlz i doubt that

Go get a ****ing life and remember this everyone here could smoke ur ****ing ass in anything quicker than anything so before u post **** rememner this I THINK I WILL SHUT THE **** UP NOW!

I DON'T THINK I WILL ****ING KILL ANYONE THIS TIME

*sorry for off topic*

I can't wait for this model :D

Im all jibberyish thingy :)

Hellfire

:edit: w00t sorry for all the cusses :p little tweaked

Archived