Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

Wow,very creative to make up the name tailgay :o

I am so impressed...well not really,and then again your "work"

As a fat dude who makes skins an comic books XD

Thats pretty embarrising not to have a real job,I may still be in grade 9 But i get paid 500 a month,

And 60 every gig

Wile you bust your ass out for nothing,Such a shame...:spin:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about we end the stupidity and have a truce here?

Taigon, stop spamming, encouraging people to hate you, and trying to express how much you like things by telling us how many people you would kill for it. :(

Everyone else, this is pretty stupid. Give the guy a break, it's the American way, and Hellfire Jedi stop the ****ing. If he does this again, though, I am sure you guys will pound him :(.

Back on TOPIC...

Toonces, you said you were working on robe issues. What sort of issues are these and will they delay the release greatly?

edit: this is all quite disgraceful. You "spammers" and "anti-spammers" have wasted 3/4 of an priginaly interesting thread on your ****ing and OMG IT"S COMING OUT SOON. Also, two whole threads have been made purely to continue this war. Quite disgusting

man taigan u must not have a life if u have the time to go forum to forum getting kicked out. what is with u, this guy is making a free model that u know your going to download, and your giving him this crap.

and that was a insult to me when u said that comic book artists arent real jobs, all i know is that im making way more money than u and driving a way nicer car than your mommy has. your in 9th grade. huh, u must be a badass on the playground.

GET A LIFE

I'm not sure right now, the Robes are still driving me crazy. Hopefully I can get it ironed out tonight, if not it'll probly be a day or two longer

That's a pretty ignorant statement that comic book artists don't have "real" jobs. What's a "real" job? To be able to be paid to do something that you love? Everybody should be that fortunate :D

toonces im glad to see this freak isnt interfering with your work. and i want to thank you for taking time out of you life to make these wonderful models for us. it is greatly appreciated and i hope this little brats attitude doesn't steer you away. now to taigan ok freak you need to straighten up ok you understand ok im in 10th grade ok i understand puberty is hard but damn dude you need to freakin control yourself. ive dealt with alot of crap in my life but ive never once taken it out on someone undeserving. you need to straighten up and well just SHUT THE **** UP. ok. thanks im sorry if i drag this on but this freak is the spitting image of all those other guys who drove many modelers away. and if your in ninth grade you cant make 500 a month cuz of child labor laws unless you flunked alot. and judging by your attitude i think you would have been fired from whatever grocery store you worked at unless you are a prostitute or a drug dealer i think you are lying and a comic artist is a real job and i take pride in my work so dont ever freakin diss the comic society.

eh? whut? who be the young whippersnapper... tailguy you say? I only just noticed the foo' I hope he is banned now. looks like i'm wasting time writing about him as well... but he was a rather annoying brat.... altho I appear to have completely missed his short stay on these boards.

Toonces will release the jedi models soon. Gawd Iwish I got paid for making all these jedi dudes... but I love em so!

Not to worry tho last job offer i got (which i had to turn down) was paying a fair bit... for me to draw monsters and stuff all day long. heehee.

Arco:deathii:

Originally posted by Taigan

Thats pretty embarrising not to have a real job,I may still be in grade 9 But i get paid 500 a month,

And 60 every gig

Wile you bust your ass out for nothing,Such a shame...:spin:

Oh, so you are a kid... That's funny I was fighting in desert storm when you were wearing diapers. I guess you cant help it then. I thought I was dogging someone my own age. By the way Im not fat, I'm 6ft 1" and 200lbs (thats medium sized, case your bad with math). Besides that being a big person (fat as you put it), is not a bad thing. When you grow up, I'm sure youll figure that one out!.... but then again maybe you wont. Mars out!

By the way $500 a month is a kids wage. I spend $1500 for House and Car, and I make a lot more than that. Dont worry you'll be with the big boys some day! As you can see... I'm doin just fine :D

Sorry Toonces, But this kid needed to hear this! Lets get back to the model shall we?

Originally posted by Taigan

And 60 every gig

Wile you bust your ass out for nothing,Such a shame...

you make $500 a month. what do you do babysit. i make $500 in 3 days EZ. c'mon now you come here tryin to sound big and bad like you got money 500 a month aint nothin. i spend that much for one tire on my car. and since your on the subject of fat ppl who sit on their but all day. what's your excuse for findin post just so you can call ppl fat.........sounds like your pickin on ppl cuz you feel guilty cuz you yourself are fat sir. oh i mean kid.

on topic: toonces your models have come along nicely. i look forward to beign able to use them soon. any news yet on a possible release.

Please cease the flame war/off topic/spam.

This will lead not only to deleted posts and other punisment measures against the users in question, but to this topic being closed for "outliving its purpose".

So here's something to think about.

Off Topic: *FART* It Ends now. We all forgive each other, make love and have babies okay...

On Topic: Yeah. send us a pic of the problem.. that or youve actually finished it already and the whole purpose of asking has been utterly deafeated :D

on that note a pic of all of the models up to date would be fabulouso.... i personnally havnt returned to the message board since the dawn of man so im gonna go search back for some pics.....

Cheers much...

Sith

Sure, I'll put some pics together, you guys haven't seen Mars's exelent skins yet (some of them you have :D)

Alright, I'm setting a final date, this Sunday at the LATEST all three will be out :D I'm going to try and release them one by one starting tommorow, but they will all be out by Sunday at the absolute latest (hopefully sooner)

Archived