Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

Aww don't dare hold anything against Toonces.

Believe me, he knows he probably shouldn't have said anything about when he'd be done...

But, Oh well. :D

He obviously was convinced that he was finished. What can he do... give everyone their money back? :p

Something that was unforseen must have reared it's ugly head today, eh?

Hope you're able to work it all out wihout too many headaches, Toonces.

BTW, Toonces usually states quite clearly that no release dates shall ever be taken as matter of fact.

Heh, maybe the model is ready, but Toonces drove off a cliff!! ;)

I think we all have enough toys to hold us over!

Thanks for the many toys Santa Toonces.

-nomad

MTFBWY

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Enjoi9187

also, toonces has another project hes working on, i cant remeber her name right now, but its the girl that misterpuch made that GREAT head for but didnt finish. Remeber? shes red, and kinda has a body (with robe) that looks like ivan ooze from power rangers ;)

That would be Shaak Ti

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86273

Its just been sitting there right now, because Toonces has been busy with these other great models, but when he's finished with Obi im sure he'll be working on this model, then the Shaak Ti thread will soon be the hottest thread in the showcase forum hehe (or he might decide to take a break and get some sleep :p)

Originally posted by ExileSunday

I am just learning not to trust your word, I feel it would be better not to set a time at all, and just let the people not worry about it. Or set a further date that you know you can make. Just my two cents.

Wow, I guess you can never please everybody ;) Since I'm such a forgiving person you can download Obi too, and you can take my word on that :D

Thanks for the backup guys :) nomad really hits the nail on the head though. I've said it over and over again, I hate to give release dates, but when I finally break down and do, I usually hit the mark. Two of the three models hit that date, the other, delayed four days due to some unforseen circumstances, a shader bug I couldn't crush until today, and my Life. I'm not so sure that ignoreing everybody would help make things easier, but I'll consider that in the future ;)

Anyway, Obi's done. He'd have been ready a couple of hours ago but I got suddenly got really sleepy twards the end of Hannity and Colmbes and fell asleep on the couch :) I'm writeing the readme now. I'll post a url as soon as I'm done :D

thanks TOONCES!!!!, i know how it must be, and that's why you will never get that kind of post from me, you are getting nothing in return from doing this, maybe just our thanks and i know that can't be enough, i can't thank you enough for doing it, anyway that will teach us a lesson, never post a releasing date, because there are people that will get back to you with that.

THANKS AGAIN TOONCES ARCO and now..NEOMARZ!!!

Beautiful!! :D

You guys nailed this much needed Jedi dead on.

All three models were such a great contribution individually. The fact that you guys pounded them out to be finished within a week is just too much for any of us to have ever asked for.

Please except my humble offerings of extreme grattitude. :)

Now, if only I could play Team FFA with the default skins of Obi, Qui-Gon, and Maul.

I've been looking in to modding that myself, but I think it's over my head.

These great models might warrant making a bunch of "Team Skins" that are the default skins. (eesh, tons of pk3 editing that'll leave me screwed for online play)

Thanks so much Team Tri-Jedi!!

-nomad

MTFBWY

great work!!! after downloading it i immediately made my own SP conversion and played with him in SP. i always hated Kyle (sorry for Kyle lovers) and converting him to Obi was really great!

all the Obi variations were great! i see there were 2 Obis there. the one is "ep1_obi" and "epii_obi". why made two obis? I think those two are both Obi-Wan. well personally, I liked ep1_obi. :D

thanks again, ur d best modeller in the whole world! ;)

Archived