Home

Jedi Question.

BoMbER

Most likely they will be hunted by everyone. :)

It's the burden you will have to take if you go bad. :D

BUT, those who do survive should be commended for their persistance and refusal to give up. That is the least they deserve, as gamers that is. ;) As characters, I say wipe them out! All of them!! :D

Originally posted by Duvan

evil jedi will have a very hard life. They will be hunted by the Empire as all jedi will but they will also be hated by just about everyone else

they will be powerful no doubt, but power will come with a large price

"mmm, hard to see the dark side is"

Best hope so too, coz there will be a queue of rebel alligned bh's waiting to snaffle them up for a few credits

@ d1s293:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.Net

I bid you a fond welcome :D im Wraith 8, your moderator of this forum and im currently very busy in getting updated with the official FAQ and the featyres of this game.... i already read some and found out things i didnt even know :D

anyway.. a lot ... and i mean A LOT of people want to be a Jedi...... of course everybody would like to force things.... and wield a lightsaber.... but the chance that anyone would become a Jedi is like uhmmmm well.... lets say like 15% of the entire population that is gonna play it :D... well it is an estimate.

Originally posted by JDiesal

:DCant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Gotta avoid reading your posts JDiesal, makes me feel as excited as a kid on chrimbo morning.........cant fight it, im a sucker for exuberance ;)

It's nice that you people express your feelings about the waiting time, and that's alright, but spamming it over a total of no less than 8 threads is taking it abit too far.

I do not want to read a load of threads reminding me of how much I want this game, so plz, knock it off. :rolleyes:

If you feel this was bitching, so be it. ;)

Originally posted by Wraith 8

nope.. the Dark Jedi will also be hunted down by the empire and the good Jedi.

In the movies they already said: There can only be two sith at all times. so all Dark Jedi would be a menace, threat to Darth Vader and Darth Sidious. so... there is your answer.

Having not seen episode 2 (i know, im a heathen), have i missed something?

NEVER is it said that there is ONLY 2 sith, it is said in episode 1, however that there are always 2, a master and an apprentice. I may be wrong, but i took this to mean that they always appear in pairs, as in that multiple sith dont get on like the jedi council do.

Originally posted by Dengar

Having not seen episode 2 (i know, im a heathen), have i missed something?

NEVER is it said that there is ONLY 2 sith, it is said in episode 1, however that there are always 2, a master and an apprentice. I may be wrong, but i took this to mean that they always appear in pairs, as in that multiple sith dont get on like the jedi council do.

Well, in Episode 1 they were refering to the rule of 2 made by Darth Bane thousands of years ago, after the Sith fought each other and the Jedi. Bane was the only Sith left and he made the rule that there could only be to at a time. He also started the Darth thing.

PS: You seriously didn't see Episode 2?;)

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

Well, in Episode 1 they were refering to the rule of 2 made by Darth Bane thousands of years ago, after the Sith fought each other and the Jedi. Bane was the only Sith left and he made the rule that there could only be to at a time. He also started the Darth thing.

PS: You seriously didn't see Episode 2?;)

OFFT: Seriously m8, i was on a bush walk when it was on at the cinema.

ONT: Thx for clearing that up, although i must say that Darth Bane is a bit of a dodgy name imho

Archived