Home

We gots more posts!

PhantomHelix

People in the Valley have been saying that the game is losing interest, and here we have a good example. The Valley is where peeps go to discuss the game, and it used to get so many posts a day that you could barely keep up. Now its been over taken by the crazied Swampies.

JKII is going down fast, they need to hurry up and release that expansion pack fast!

*remembers that Christmas season is coming up and games come out like crazy soon enough*

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

YAY!!!!

Now the swamp is the LARGEST FORUM ON LF!!!!!!!!!

Go swampies!!!!!!!!

Lets party!!!!!!

:elephant::rhett::cheers::bounce1::rddance: :sing1: :sing9:

Largest forum. Yeah. Composition: 80% spam and other pointless stuff.

For a forum that has actual content in proportion to number of threads...this is not it.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Guys, the swamp and the valley are part of the same forum. It's like competing against yourself. Besides, I imagine there's a tad more spammage here than in the valley. :D

Around here?????? What r u talkin' about Rhett?? ^_~

:rofl:

I havent played for like 3 weeks

I haven't played for about 4 months. I haven't played ANY game for about 4 months.

I honestly didn't expect JK2 to live for a long time like HalfLife did. But it was none the less a good game. (although I wasn't to happy with the multiplayer side of JK2)

Before the game came out there were alot of people over in the Valley, but ever since the 1.03 patch the traffic over there has been declining. Here there's a new post every few minutes and has been that way for some time.

I haven't played Jk2 in a while just because I haven't had time since school. Mabey when I get some time off I'll go and play.

I haven't played the game in a while also. The last game I played was MOHAA. I also now mostly talk to my g/f Laura and try to post. That is why I post in a nice short burst when I am not talking to her like now. Or I post in a nice spread out pattern. I think that they needed to make the game a little more funner and random. I hate to know where all the baddies are after I beat the game. It makes it so predictable. I think they need to make a game with a lot of A.I. Just not enough where it takes over the world. :D

:lsduel::duel:

Archived