Home

Me new here

Mex

I am new here :) and ive been in the forums, Ive posted a few comments, just wandered around, and looked whats new! :p And, erm I think i would like it around here because of some people, that BobbaFett guy, he was rude and swearing, and I dont want to be around if thats going to happen again :(

And i just brought Jedi Outcast, I just started on SP, (Cant wait to get my lightsaber) And ive been in MP, asked how to add colours and stuff, and i already got a master :D

Welcome M____Omaister!

*hands him bag of Jedi220 potato chips*

Goes good with booze!

Wow, that's the third bag I've given out today...

Hope you enjoy ur stay in the swamp! :D

Welcome, M____Omaister! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

You'll find this place to have a bunch of friendly people, but I also suggest that you look into other forums as well! However if you are interested in editing jk2 there are catagories such as, skinning: visit the Skinning Forum, or mapping: go to the Mapping Forum and perhaps modelling: The Modelling Forum, you'll find many resources at these forums so good luck! :cool:

Cheers ;)

Archived