Home

Fremen Model...

KirKanos

I am interested in getting a "quality" Fremen model made.If you are unfimiliar witht the DUNE universe i can provide all required information. I am familiar with a few attempts that looked rushed or were just ill concived. I would be willing to pay $200.00 for a quality finished pk3. 100 when the "frame work" is finished then another 100 when the texturing and finalization is complete. If you feel that you would be interested reply to this thread or E-mail me (dbnimravus@hotmail.com). If a "team" is needed to make the model the ammount will be divided accordingly. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them. Thank You.

$200 is actually pretty low for someone to do a 'professional quality' finished model with a skin, and all that jazz. Just letting you know. I'd be tempted to do that, but I'm so busy, I never get that much time. Still, money does affect the order of when things get done. Heh.

I can get you all the info and pics that you need to make a "weirding modual" to replace the Bryar pistol. But all this would be for not with out a matching fremen model. Altho I truly appreciate your help. So if you know any modelers mabey you could talk to them about this project. Thanks.

Seth c Urban

USMC

Archived