Home

Minimum Requirements?

Guest Tie Guy

Guest Tie Guy

Does anyone know what the requierements will be for this game? I'm currently running a Gateway Pentium2 450 with a 8mb TNT video card.

Also, does anyone know if this game will be 3d accelerated?

Guest Tie Guy

and GB has alot more art+units+terrain than AOK, so it would naturally need a bigger requirement. Still, i think that will be fine for a good majority of people. Plus, you wouldn't wan to play it if it lagged alot coz they lowered the req.

That proccesor requirement isa bit high I think. The Conquerors required only 166 Mhz (instead of your 266 Mhz). I have a Cyrix 200 and it plays well enough. (I'll have a far beter one once the game is out)

the conquerors ran on 166, but i read a post from mr. fixit and he believes that the minimum processor will be 266, which makes sense according to tie's statement.

leon,

i don't know when lords of the realm came out. all i know was that one day i saw it being sold with the expansion and the first one, and it looked cool. a lot of the game is based around trade as well as building a good defensive castle. pretty diff. type of rts game, but good nonetheless......

Thanks for the info, i'll give it a try sometime when i'm not busy overpowering people in AOK.. :D :D

All i'm looking for in a good RTS is multiplayer value and a gripping enough single-player scenario that actually offers some unique graphics outside of multiplayer.

O wait, that's actually asking a lot.. :p

Archived