Home

tips for a noob?

TheSHiFT

Choose whether you want to be a Saberist or a Gunner, and live with it.

If you want to be a saberist, make sure you can beat the Jedi Master bots everytime before playing online.

If you want to be a gunner, master using the force passively and using weapons are your main offense.

Whether you're a saberist or a gunner, get ready to spill a lot more of your blood than drawing other's..

No pain, no gain :p

if you're a saberist, try to use all three stances, some people prefer to use only one stance or two, but it works better if all are combined.. I suggest you train in your spare time, and pay attention to each stroke a stance can provide

- Where the strokes leave opening (for you to attack, of course)

- How can you prevent the opening to be easily reachable by opponents? (use strokes carefully, they can be the death of you)

- Where you should aim? (misses make you look like a fool)

- Can you combo the attack? (one stroke is good, but why not make it three?)

When people kneel down and lower their head for a bow do this:

1-Look right at them and line up so you are straight in front of them (you should be about 6-7 "feet" away).

Press and *hold Attack (in the saber stance with the red bar), just as the saber comes down over your head, press Jump and Forward at the same time (while still holding Attack).

thnx for the link

so far the only real succes ive hadin the dozen or so games ive played is using the sniper rifle on one of the bespin ctf maps

using

seeing lvl 3 (so i cant get sniped back)

mind trick lvl 3 (so i can hide if i need to)

push lvl 3 (so i can push ppl or rockets that come near me)

and this seems really cheesy

as far as using the sabre, i blow at it, i either get my attacks blocked or miss, and they will kill me withing like 2 strokes

and twins of doom, do u post on the warcraftiii.net forums?

as far as using the sabre, i blow at it, i either get my attacks blocked or miss, and they will kill me withing like 2 strokes,

Hey we all start somewhere, I felt the same way several months ago. Play alot, don't worry about being killed, and TRY to ignore the insults and jibes while you are learning.

We all can't be the chosen one.

The quickest way to learn is to go to a server where you're going to get owned. Spectate and really watch every move of someone much better than you. Pay particular attention to distance, mouse speed/movement and timing. Remember, a dueling master is a FFA master. I suggest you learn the basics of dueling before you take on more than one person.

What he said. ^^^

You are only going to get so far skill wise from "Padawan r*ping".

A lot of people think they are top notch players "Because I can get first place in any server I join".

A typical "1337" FFA/TDM player is mainly a "turn on Absorb/DFA into a crowd" type of player.

Then take someone who plays duels and learns every little detail of the game, the counters/combos and put them on a FFA/TDM server.

It is a total massacre to say the least.

Full Force or NF is up to you, but hang out on some duel servers to really perfect your game if you are interested in getting good.

Archived