Home

The say something about thread!

leXX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by his (or her) avatar, Greedo626 seems to be stuck in a computer-generated world known to outsiders as "The Matrix". Let's hope Agent Smith doesn't find him... dum dum dum!

Thank you for the rather extensive biography, Sivy B. You must know quite a bit about Star Wars... or are you simply a great Count Dooku fan like me?

yes, I'm a supermod... but not on these forums (blast!). anyway if you'll see by my last post I put a j/k which mean 'just kidding'. I always welcome a new guy when I see one, so WELCOME NEW GUY!

now I have to say something about you... count dooku 2 is a new guy but already he knows how to use custom avatars... boy is he smart...?

Originally posted by Sivy B

Jah, mmmmm.. how to sum up Jah, i think this says it best :eyeraise: lol only joking!

Jah has a wicked sense of humor and makes me laugh alot, he's an excellent skinner and all round nice guy.

i still chuckle about the a-team advice :lol:

Sivy is a sly dog;) he found that very same top tips page that i was plagerising. but oh how we laughed!!!:D

Padanime (a combination of Padme and Anakin) - has a kick a$$ new avatar :D I love Ice Age, I jumped for joy when the DVD came through the letterbox.

I thought he was a girl for a while because he had a Padme avatar! hehe. Great guy and always nice to everyone.

yea, i also love ice age. gonne get it soon!

a mother who doesnt do antything besides playing jk2, posting here & at LF, making websites and training her children how to spam. u could say shes a female computer wiz:p

seriously, i nice gall that has a lot off knowledge and is a real blast.

we love ya leXXy

Archived