• Wookie
    • Trandoshan
    • Rodian
    • Twi\'lek
    • Bothan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not their fault their not as cool as the others why doesnt anyone wanna be a rodian well im not going to be a rodian im going trandoshan because theyre by far the coolest except wookies are cooler but they have too much hair and i am afraid of coughing up hairballs when im trying to shoot some imperial scumm

hmmmm i dont believe i welcomed you three to this place :D

so.....

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

and im talking ofcourse to: yo-wazza, swediot=) and jEsar.

welcome to these forums. my name is wraith 8.. and i do hope you all read the thread at the top of this board.

if you havent:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71567

now. i hope you wil have a good time here... and hope to see yah around.

Official welcome:

*Gives a large box full of small, chocolate covered gnorts.*

C ya

-Wraith 8-

i never saw that before oh and by the way those gnorts really taste like crap. You bettre not choose a chef for proffesion man they really were crap i reackon you should take some lessons.... or something hmmm..... i wonder if im the only one who accually tried to eat those things... well i guess that would make me the stuupid one :D

never saw that before oh and by the way those gnorts really taste like crap. You bettre not choose a chef for proffesion man they really were crap i reackon you should take some lessons.... or something hmmm.....

*tapps Swediot on the shoulder*

Errr, those are made by Juztyn. He's the Admin around here, so you do wise not to insult him too much. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

*tapps Swediot on the shoulder*

Errr, those are made by Juztyn. He's the Admin around here, so you do wise not to insult him too much. :D:D:D

oh ummm..... ok ill just hmm......

*swediot tip toes away in extreme quietness (heh) hoping Juztyn does not see him*

Yo swediot, you should try them with squid...they taste great that way. Or did I just hurt someones feelings?

Anyway, I'm becoming a bothan.....I have no idea why but the idea crossed my mind once...and got jammed somewhere between my right eyeball and a hair.

Originally posted by swediot=)

like I said before but don't take it personally i just really hate those green litle things... what ever you like to call them. Rodians isn't very descriptive of what they are but then again neither is a wookie or mon calamari

Mon Calamari are squid heads so they are descriptive!!:mad:

Archived