Home

Kingdoms of Azeroth

Twins of Doom

glad to hear that more swampies play that game online. id like to join you for a game or two at some time. im only a lvl 10 but i got that pre patch 1.03 so it wouldve been a fair bit higher if id done it now with weird new xp system.

do you play on azeroth realm? tyrion did for a while but havent seen him on in forver *shakes fist at tyrion if hes reading this*. used to be on 2v2 AT ladder (spot 560 or so). never on solo ladder but was briefly at the bottom of the RT ladder (like 20 mins or so lol).

tried to use the link to your forum but it wouldnt work for me.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

glad to hear that more swampies play that game online. id like to join you for a game or two at some time. im only a lvl 10 but i got that pre patch 1.03 so it wouldve been a fair bit higher if id done it now with weird new xp system.

do you play on azeroth realm? tyrion did for a while but havent seen him on in forver *shakes fist at tyrion if hes reading this*. used to be on 2v2 AT ladder (spot 560 or so). never on solo ladder but was briefly at the bottom of the RT ladder (like 20 mins or so lol).

tried to use the link to your forum but it wouldnt work for me.

Oh..yeah...

1. I quit playing WarcraftIII, just didnt seem like much fun anymore.

2. See above

:D

the forum link should work...it must have been down for a couple minutes or something

i'm only level 10 too :/ and my record is horrible because of when i was a newb, and i have billions of accounts from level 2 to level 10 ;)

i'm working on bringing my record back to at least 50%:)

my website is having a forum party tomorrow where we will get together and play some wc3, so feel free to join us and play :)

nobody listen to Tyrion, hes just hallucinating :D seriously though Wc3 is fun and if you dont have it GO BUY IT NOW NOW NOW!!!!

you know you want to come back tyrion, you know you do Grrrrr.

Nah.

Age of Mythology will be better...

Why use hunts when you can have more fun summoning a meteor upon your enemies?:D

well you're entitled to your opinion and wc3 isnt for everybody but i certainly love it. and tyrion, there are several meteors you can summon. first is the "infernal" Dreadlord (or by item) meteor falls from the sky and after it impacts an infernal walks out and punches em up.

secondly: the skill rain of fire that the doomguards have is a storm of well... meteors falling. so HAH!

well you're entitled to your opinion and wc3 isnt for everybody but i certainly love it. and tyrion, there are several meteors you can summon. first is the "infernal" Dreadlord (or by item) meteor falls from the sky and after it impacts an infernal walks out and punches em up.

secondly: the skill rain of fire that the doomguards have is a storm of well... meteors falling. so HAH!

God damnit....*meteors Talliusc's ass*

always,let the wookie win.

nobody listen to Tyrion, hes just hallucinating :D seriously though Wc3 is fun and if you dont have it GO BUY IT NOW NOW NOW!!!!

WC3 was fun for like the first week. After that it just turned into better looking WC2. It just gets old really fast. Same with all the strategy-type games (AOE, AOE2, AOM, WC, SC, etc)... it's just the same old thing over and over again.

as i mentioned before wc3 isnt for everybody. but im afraid i have to disagree with you on the point that its just the same thing over and over.

perhaps you just havent played all the different types of games, people are always putting out new custom maps with odd goals and strange cinematics, the differences between an FFA, 4v4, 1v1 and just plain goofin around are pretty large too. with 4 races to choose from and so many different strategies to try and confuse and terminate your opponent(s) i cant believe that ANYBODY has tested em all.

well enjoy it if you can, dis it if you dont. not my problem because i love the game.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

WC3 was fun for like the first week. After that it just turned into better looking WC2. It just gets old really fast. Same with all the strategy-type games (AOE, AOE2, AOM, WC, SC, etc)... it's just the same old thing over and over again.

play random, and throw in some custom games when you get tired of it

WC3 isn't for everybody, but the same goes for all games, as for me i'm getting AoM for my bday, i saw it in the bag...i'll just play both of them ^_^

Archived