Home

How did you find lucasforums?

Mex

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I didn't find these damn things, they found me. One day we were tooling along nicely at XWA, then BOOM! They merge us with the rest of the Lucasforums network. Blah.

Same exact way for me, except it was over @ JK.net forums.

well with they layout of jediknightii.net my browser loads most of it and then moves it all just a bit to the right. i was trying to click on some skin or mod or other and i clicked instead on that blasted stormtrooper. so i ended up in these forums and saw an area that was offtopic. i entered and was astounded. ive never been a forum user and to this day belong to no other forums as all the others ive seen pale in comparison. LONG LIVE DA SWAMP!

Back when the world was young, great earthquakes rocked the ground, whilst the sky rained mighty bolts of lightning upon the distant fields and rivers.

One day, during these turbulent times when I was but a wee lad, I was out hunting with my brother when we became seperated. The day grew dim and I found myself lost. Panicked, I started to run wildly into the darkness, tripping on fallen branches and stumbling over countless unnamed objects until I tripped over that last fateful object. I began to fall. Seemingly forever. Then with a great thud and a very fast stop, I hit the ground. I managed to look about me before my vision grew fuzzy and my eyes dimmed.

How long I layed there I do not know. When I began to wake I did not awake with a jolt. The ground was warm and soft wherever I was, and I felt safe. I began to open my eyes and try to get up. It was a slow process and the world had not yet come into focus for me. As I look around while getting to my knees I saw what appeared to be the darkened shapes of people approaching me. Closer and closer they got until they stood right before me and reached down, to help me up. Their faces came into focus, the darkness was swept away and in a calm and soothing voice, on of them spoke unto me, "Welcome to the land of jediknight.net, brother". At that one moment, I knew. I knew that I was home.

True story.

What Rhett said was true. I was there. I am one of the people who approached him when he was on the ground.

While Kurgan let out the hand to help him up, I snuck in a kick to the ribs.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

True story.

Well it' funny. The first forum I joined theforce.net. The it was Jedi Outcast.com, then this place middle of last year while I was browsing for files. Then I stumbles about this place. I was entertained by the posts actually. As an experiment i posted the sam thread here that i do at other sites. It's all been downhill afer that,

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Well it' funny. The first forum I joined theforce.net. The it was Jedi Outcast.com, then this place middle of last year while I was browsing for files. Then I stumbles about this place. I was entertained by the posts actually. As an experiment i posted the sam thread here that i do at other sites. It's all been downhill afer that,

what sam thread :confused:

Originally posted by Kylilin

I have been here for a while now, I don't even remember how I found these forums. I think I was looking for some information on Jedi Power Battles and found my here, but I can't even say that for sure.

Man I miss the JPB forum. :(

it was awesome :(

Archived