Home

smartest race

Admiral_Ackbar8

Originally posted by Admiral_Ackbar8

from what i have read it looks like the mon calamari and the bith (cantina band) are the smartest race but grand admiral thrawn (chiss) and Boba Fett (maldorian?) seem to be pretty smart too.

Boba Fett is from Corellia i believe (may be wrong) but Mandalorian is the name of the armour rather that his race. Pretty sure there used to be a whole army of Mandalorian peeps, but that was long before ep1.

Hello :)

Just thought i would tell ya what i know :)

Mon-mothma Comes from a planet called :Chandrilla

And Jengo Fett comes from a planet called Concord Dawn

So that Makes Bobba's DNA come from there to so in fact Bobba speices is from Concord Dawn

Nice forum But the way :)

Originally posted by Kururin

He has seen Episode 2. He said that in a different thread. So thats why he said that.

I said that i HAVE'NT seen episode 2 :D

So i dont know all the Jango stuff (except what i've read in the novels, and thats not much)

Anyone know if Gnorts come in assorted flavours?

Originally posted by Dengar

I said that i HAVE'NT seen episode 2 :D

So i dont know all the Jango stuff (except what i've read in the novels, and thats not much)

Oops thats what i meant

The smartest race in Star Wars overall is probably the Hutts, though there have been exceptionally intelligent individual humans, chiss, falleen, mon calamari, genosians, gamorreans (read Wraith squadron books) and cereans in the SW universe, to name but a few.

Sadly I joined before the chocolate covered Gnort gift box became the standard welcoming pack, the man to ask is Wraith...

Originally posted by RoyalGuard

The smartest race in Star Wars overall is probably the Hutts, though there have been exceptionally intelligent individual humans, chiss, falleen, mon calamari, genosians, gamorreans (read Wraith squadron books) and cereans in the SW universe, to name but a few.

Sadly I joined before the chocolate covered Gnort gift box became the standard welcoming pack, the man to ask is Wraith...

Probably right, certain individuals are more profoundly intelligent that races. Think that for the game stats, mon cal will possibly be gifted that distinction.

Off topic: best stay on-topic, Wraith aint too happy with off-topic stuff on this forum (although the strawberry flavoured, sherbert filled gnorts are to die for :D )

Can-able:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

*Gives everybody in this thread a large box full of small, chocolate covered gnorts.*

Welcome and i hope you will come back here more than once :D

(Off - topic:)

nope.. we only have Chocolate flavored. we do have white chocolate, milk and pure :D.

and no i dont like the off topic thing :D... but you can ofcourse post something off topic in a thread.... its just that you dont have to take the whole thread down with it :D

(/Off - topic:)

(On - topic)

I agree with you on so that the calamari race will be the smartest in the playable species list. and i also agree with royal gaurd on his comment on gamoreans..... :D (Piggy)!

and dont spoil it for the people that havent seen Episode 2 yet..

if you want to tell some one about things your not sure will spoil it for others.. there are special "spoiler tags"

so if you have anything to say about the movies that you arent sure people would want to hear... use:

[ spoiler] [/ spoiler]

Like:

You can only read this when you select it. understand?

ok.. thats all i have to say.

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

Thanks and Welcome.

(You'll get officially welcomed by Wraith, but just remember not to eat the gnorts!) :D

i thought you weren't goin to rebel with me nemore rydur... cuz wraith was a "tough guy"

newayz, i'm with him.

As for smartest race... why does it really matter? Is yareal poof a geonosian? cuz he was pretty damn smart i think... no wait, i'm thinking of ki'adi mundi... that guy had two brains (didn't he?) i forget what was special about yareal....

OT again: why did the whole council kind of change between ep1 and ep2?

Yareal was good at mind suggestion. I forget his race, no Geonosian, something with a Q i think.

The whole council didn't change just some of the members. The council has different terms some permanent some temporary. I forget the exact breakdown. But several did stay like Windu, Yoda and Ki-Adi.

Oh yeah and about the gnorts Wraith's only the birthday boy now. I'm a tusken and your a wampa so I figure we've got a fighting chance. :D

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

Yareal was good at mind suggestion. I forget his race, no Geonosian, something with a Q i think.

The whole council didn't change just some of the members. The council has different terms some permanent some temporary. I forget the exact breakdown. But several did stay like Windu, Yoda and Ki-Adi.

Oh yeah and about the gnorts Wraith's only the birthday boy now. I'm a tusken and your a wampa so I figure we've got a fighting chance. :D

Quarimin? i think

Archived